Barnett hits back at Rodgers as Packers picture controversy continues

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Just when we thought we were out of the Packers Super Bowl team picture controversy, the Packers pull us back in. To review: Packers linebacker Nick Barnett said he was disappointed that, as a player on injured reserve, he wouldn’t be in the team photo. The Packers said, tough luck. Barnett kept complaining. Then the…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, Barnett is just killing any goodwill he had in GB. Just shut up. I doubt you will be back in GB next year anyways. Now you just look like a distraction for any time that might be interested.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
“Forget it… Anyways god bless,” Barnett tweeted. “Goodbye twitter… It was fun while it lasted.. But we need to focus on important things.. Before I delete this page just wanted to say I was never trying to be a distration… I am packer have been one for 8 going on 9 years. I love this team this city.. All I wanted to be is included as a teammate nothing more.. Looks like it has back fired on me.. I guess. That was asking too much… Sorry if I offended anyone.. That was not my intention.. Never that.”

Let that be the end of it, please. Ugh.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
for real, you kidding me Nick...do you have any idea how dispensable you are? You've basically written your ticket out of GB...don't matter, I think #55 is better then you anyway

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Cmon everyone... dont knock NB and his commitment to this team over his career... he has played on a Pro Bowl level for most of his career and the last 2 have been hit with injury... I dont agree with him and Finley going to twitter but i guess their feelings were hurt.. understandable... but Rodgers was wrong also.. he should have kept that to himself instead of stating it to the media... SMH... I hope this all blows over and we stomp the **** out of the *****burgh Steagles!!!

Members online

Latest posts