1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Banners

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by GP_1_Again, May 6, 2006.

1. GP_1_Again

GP_1_Again Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi just wanted everyone to know I will get all the banners requested done as soon as I can, I have a list first come first serve and I have 2 websites I make banners for. I have a website coming up in a few weeks called Bannerhawk It will be a website in which I will design banners for all sports NFL, NHL, MLB NBA etc, for any team you will have to go there to request a banner. Donations will be accepted per PayPal. Thanks Guy's.

2. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    While accepting 'dontations' make sure software you are using is legal. If you're using cracked software you could be sued big time.

3. GP_1_Again

GP_1_Again Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Here, Here covered that base. All license registered. 8)

4. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Licensed or not, the SBA isn't going to be busting one banner maker at a time, they have bigger fish to fry. Along with the fact you have to be reported to them they can't just stop by and say hi. And the software manf. has to be part of the SBA (which adobe is, not sure of macromedia) at any rate, cracked or not, accpeting donations or not, you are pretty safe :)

On a side note we have changed the maximum signature banner size on packerforum.com to 400px (w) X 150px (h). It is now posted in the rules.

5. GP_1_Again

GP_1_Again Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Sounds good I will create banners and modify existing ones to that spec, thanks Ryan.

6. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    w00t ... no worries heh :)

Just like downloading music right?

I admit, the likelyhood of you being caught is very slim, not its not 0%. Think about it, if you piss off the wrong person, they can easily forward it to the right person.