Ban CaliforniaCheez from the forum in the off season.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We will never know what this team could have done or accomplish this year becuase of injuries... Let's face it injuries have been a key player in the season so far.

Remember that month gone by. June of last year. Months before this major car accident of a season happened.

I blame California Cheez for this whole season.... It is his fault. He brought it up, and heretofore jinxed the whole 2005 season. It is bad luck, you do not mention injuries before the season starts or even bring it up.... It is kind of like talking about how a hockey goalie has a shut out going before the game is over, or talking about a No hitter while the game is still going on.

Bad Luck.

NOTE THE DATE OF THIS POST BELOW!

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:13 am

CaliforniaCheez said:
I have composed a list of players we can least afford to have injured this year. It can also be a list of who is most valuable to the team. The order of guys we can least afford to have injured are:

1) Brett Favre
2) Ahman Green
3) Al Harris
4) Grady Jackson
5) Donald Driver
6) Ryan Longwell
7) KGB
8) Bubba Franks
9) Nail Diggs
10) Chad Clifton

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If there is two posts it is not showing up on my computer...????

I posted one while I was just reading old posts before this season started.... It did not show up... I thought it was becuase it was a quote from a very old post.

I still can not see my original post. I can only see the post I started as a new post and not the post I hit the quote button from on June 10th??????

Sorry...

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Rabid for the link....

That is way too strange.... I can not see it unless I hit the link you sent me.

Ryan? What is up with that? This is interesting.

I logged off and logged on again and it only shows the second post I made not the first...

Anyway... My point is.... it is interesting to go back 28 or 36 pages in this forum and read the posts.... Really interesting.

RP

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I keep reading his list over and over again, and can't find "Javon Walker". Maybe that was in the middle of the Rosenhaus BS and he was thought of as a holdout?

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JD4shizzle said:
I keep reading his list over and over again, and can't find "Javon Walker". Maybe that was in the middle of the Rosenhaus BS and he was thought of as a holdout?

Yes, at the time it was in the middle of the holdout and he was counting on Javon not being on the team this year.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
We will never know what this team could have done or accomplish this year becuase of injuries... Let's face it injuries have been a key player in the season so far.

Remember that month gone by. June of last year. Months before this major car accident of a season happened.

I blame California Cheez for this whole season.... It is his fault. He brought it up, and heretofore jinxed the whole 2005 season. It is bad luck, you do not mention injuries before the season starts or even bring it up.... It is kind of like talking about how a hockey goalie has a shut out going before the game is over, or talking about a No hitter while the game is still going on.

Bad Luck.

CaliforniaCheez said:
I have composed a list of players we can least afford to have injured this year. It can also be a list of who is most valuable to the team. The order of guys we can least afford to have injured are:

1) Brett Favre
2) Ahman Green
3) Al Harris
4) Grady Jackson
5) Donald Driver
6) Ryan Longwell
7) KGB
8) Bubba Franks
9) Nail Diggs
10) Chad Clifton

Its not cheezs fault raider. something like this is due to happen at one time or another. we will come back.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CurlyBear said:
yes ban anyone with a sense of reason! God forbid

Welcome Curly, RP is just tossing his some crap, it's all in good fun. ;)
Sweet avatar btw, I like that.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

Bad Luck.

CaliforniaCheez said:

1) Brett Favre
2) Ahman Green
3) Al Harris
4) Grady Jackson
5) Donald Driver
6) Ryan Longwell
7) KGB
8) Bubba Franks
9) Nail Diggs
10) Chad Clifton

Amazing - Cheez should be BANNED for having "one guy" on this list who is currently IR -- Diggs has been back for several games now....

Get a grip..... Go find fault with your reflection.....

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey now IBP oops I mean IPB,
We need to have a scapegoat for the season. I think it is safe to say we don't want it to be any of the players and I am tired of it solely being the coaching staffs fault all though they deserve a share of the blame. Let's try something new and blame it on Cheez for a week. He's tough. He can take it.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wpr said:
Hey now IBP oops I mean IPB,
We need to have a scapegoat for the season. I think it is safe to say we don't want it to be any of the players and I am tired of it solely being the coaching staffs fault all though they deserve a share of the blame. Let's try something new and blame it on Cheez for a week. He's tough. He can take it.

:tables: :mug: --- okay I brought my mug -- who else is bringing some liquid cheer - if we're gonna heap on da Cheez while waitin' on da Bears... we might as well enjoy ourselves.....

:packbeer: :packbeer: :packbeer: :packbeer: :packbeer: :packbeer: :packbeer: :packbeer: :packbeer: :packbeer:

Members online

Latest posts