Badgers Women's Volleyball Tonight!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
The Lady Badgers are just doing great things this year, first hockey, now V-Ball!

They are in the final 4 and the #1 and only undefeated team in the Country.

Tuesday Nights game against Florida took the Badgers to 5 sets, they had only lost one set all year! So the competition gets even tougher tonight (8 PM) against The Texas Longhorns who blew out Nebraska in their last match.

I have to say, I always enjoy tuning into watching Volleyball and the fast paced action it provides.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Badgers take down #1 Louisville in the semi-finals! What a match. Badgers will try to win their first NCAA Title this Saturday against the winner of #3 Pittsburgh VS #10 Nebraska.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Tonight is THE night for Badger Volleyball! The Badgers are going after their first ever NCAA Volleyball Championship. They have beaten Nebraska twice this year, total set wins in Bucky's favor 6-1. Should be a GREAT match!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Woot Woot! What a Match and what a way to win the first NCAA Title for Badger Volleyball! It wasn't looking good after the first set and a half, but they hung in there!

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Once again the Badger Volleyball team is awesome this year! The Fieldhouse was rocking last night as the Badgers beat Penn State to advance to the elite 8! They play Pitt on Saturday night, I expect an even louder crowd! Great time for the Badgers to get hot, they have won 21 straight matches!

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Once again the Badger Volleyball team is awesome this year! The Fieldhouse was rocking last night as the Badgers beat Penn State to advance to the elite 8! They play Pitt on Saturday night, I expect an even louder crowd! Great time for the Badgers to get hot, they have won 21 straight matches!

I'm gonna be watching it. I was ticked that I didn't get over to the Gregory gym to see the Badgers rip the University of Texas a new one a few weeks back. It's only 24 miles away! Since I know someone at the school, in the Athletic Department, I could have scored the tickets.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I'm gonna be watching it. I was ticked that I didn't get over to the Gregory gym to see the Badgers rip the University of Texas a new one a few weeks back. It's only 24 miles away! Since I know someone at the school, in the Athletic Department, I could have scored the tickets.
You mean TCU? They slaughtered them twice this year, second time last week in the regionals.

Best money I've spent on tickets. Regular season matches are $6 and the 4 NCAA tourney days (7 matches) cost me $60. I have more fun and entertainment from their matches than I do when I spend $157 on a Packer ticket.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You mean TCU? They slaughtered them twice this year, second time last week in the regionals.

Best money I've spent on tickets. Regular season matches are $6 and the 4 NCAA tourney days (7 matches) cost me $60. I have more fun and entertainment from their matches than I do when I spend $157 on a Packer ticket.
Good thing I didn't call my friend to get tickets. He would have figured I was a blithering idiot. I thought they came to Austin to play. It must have been TCU.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Good thing I didn't call my friend to get tickets. He would have figured I was a blithering idiot. I thought they came to Austin to play. It must have been TCU.
Well, if they play Texas this season, it will be in the Championship match. I wouldn't mind that at all! :)

Bucky has to get by Pitt tonight and if they do, play the winner of the Oregon VS. Louisville match.

I am amazed at what the committee that put the 64 team seating's pulled off. When it got down to the final 16, all the original seating's held (Teams 1-4 still alive), except one 5th seeded team (Houston) advance, instead of a 4th seeded Creighton. Now, in the Elite 8, all four #1 seeds are alive and are playing against #2 or #3 seeded teams.

Reaction score
Well, if they play Texas this season, it will be in the Championship match. I wouldn't mind that at all! :)

Bucky has to get by Pitt tonight and if they do, play the winner of the Oregon VS. Louisville match.

I am amazed at what the committee that put the 64 team seating's pulled off. When it got down to the final 16, all the original seating's held (Teams 1-4 still alive), except one 5th seeded team (Houston) advance, instead of a 4th seeded Creighton. Now, in the Elite 8, all four #1 seeds are alive and are playing against #2 or #3 seeded teams.

I noticed that seeding thing. I thought it unusual there wasn’t a Cinderella team, often there is

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn, lost an extremely close match to Pitt. :(
It has been a great run by the Badger ladies. They can be proud of what they've accomplished. They just ran out of steam this year. All great runs eventually have to end, and I'm going to go on record saying that the Final 4 better be ready for Penn, because they're awesome. They beat what I still think may well be the best overall team in the nation.

No regrets for their season. They did great. Next year, Smrek and Robinson are going to be even better. They are losing some talent, but they have the depth to be right back at the top again.

Going to be a tough year for anyone who gets in their way, during 2023.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Badgers seemed to beat themselves last night. Don't get me wrong, Pitt is a good solid team, but we just made too many mental mistakes to beat a top team.
Final 4 better be ready for Penn, because they're awesome.
Think you mean Pitt?

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Badgers seemed to beat themselves last night. Don't get me wrong, Pitt is a good solid team, but we just made too many mental mistakes to beat a top team.

Think you mean Pitt?
Yes. It was too early this morning. LOL

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
This is a HUGE gift to the Badger Volleyball team.

Carter Booth is an awesome player and will only be a Sophomore!

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Stolen from the Gophers!
That makes it even sweeter. :)

Carter Booth is an amazing player, at 6' 7" she is exactly what they needed to take make up for losing Senior Danielle Hart.

With Booth, I expect the Badgers to be competing in the top 5 again next season.