Badgers catch a break today.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
If Minnesota now runs the table, are they better than a 1 loss 'bama team? It would mean beating Ohio State it the B1G title game.

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
If Minnesota now runs the table, are they better than a 1 loss 'bama team? It would mean beating Ohio State it the B1G title game.
Minnesota could lose the west if Badgers win out including beating Minne

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I just want to hear the tortured analysis of a one loss 'bama team with only 2 wins over a top 25 team being better than both a one loss OSU AND a one loss UM.

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Now that Alabama's QB1 is done, will they drop the way the Badgers did after a pharcking win?

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Everything the Badgers were hoping for after beating Michigan, is still out there for them. All they need to do is win out....

...and then get embarrassed by Ohio State again in the Big Ten Championship.

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Badgers should be embarrassed by their performance against Purdue today. At the same time, Purdue should be proud of theirs ... or not ... oh never mind. Man what a sh** show that was.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A little trouble keeping the ball. Then a little trouble stopping big plays, then shut them down. It was all over.

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
A little trouble keeping the ball. Then a little trouble stopping big plays, then shut them down. It was all over.

Mondio, a "little" trouble? Ohhh... come now ... 4 fumbles and they still put up 45? I remember back in the day, Coach used to make "fumblers" carry the ball around all day - with EVERYONE taking swipes at it ... even band members and Cross Country runners. :whistling:

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Mondio, a "little" trouble? Ohhh... come now ... 4 fumbles and they still put up 45? I remember back in the day, Coach used to make "fumblers" carry the ball around all day - with EVERYONE taking swipes at it ... even band members and Cross Country runners. :whistling:

Yes, but didn`t they put a stop to that after the war ? :whistling:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One thing I always though would hold Taylor back would be his ball security and yesterday I'm thinking, he seems to be doing pretty good in that regard this season. At least from games i've watched and I think it was the next series, fumble. The next one i don't think he even knew he had the ball, but he should have.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
But not the cheer squad or synchronous swim team? How sexist! But then again, it might be unseemly to have females lay their hands on a guy's ball in public.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Usually when you turn the ball over that much you lose. I like Purdue's QB and that Hopkins TE of theirs will be playing on Sunday next year. I have a feeling it will be one tall order to go into MN and win that game next Saturday. This is the biggest game for that program in years. But no matter who wins the West they aren't gonna beat OS in Indy anyway...

Members online

Latest posts