1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Badger and the Outback Bowl

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by gotarace27, Dec 16, 2004.

1. gotarace27

gotarace27 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The Badgers play Georgia in the Outback bowl Jan 1 at 10 am. After a late season slide by the badgers i would like to know what you guys think about the badgers chances, key matchups etc. The badgers are 7 point underdogs, you guys think barry can find a way to right the boat and defeat a tough georgia team?

2. acw

acw Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The key matchups are at the line of scrimmage. If the Badgers don't make holes for the runners and time for our young QB, it's over. I think our D-Line can do allright, but Erasmus has to have a great game.

I look for Jimmy Leonhard, Booker Stanley, Donovan Raiola, and Jonothon Orr to have a big day.

3. fondypackfan

fondypackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I hope its not a repeat of the last time we played Georgia in the Outback bowl. As long as we stick with them early I think it will be a pretty good game but Georgia appears to be a very solid team.