1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

BAD DREAM

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by sixone220, Jan 21, 2005.

1. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    this is too funny not to share. i woke up this am and ran to the computer. i was watching espn in my dream and the ticker on the bottom said that nfl sources have reported that the packers will retain def coor. bob slowik and sign him to a multi year extension. luckily i quickly realized that it was all just a nightmare.

2. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Uh-huh...sure... you know that for a fact, right?
    (Let's hope you're right!)

3. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I believe your dream is about to come true. I don't think Sherman has the guts to fire him.

4. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1

well at this point it is. there's still hope but i too am afraid that he doesn't have the pair to send him packing and that will make me more pissed than any move every made or not made. ed was the scapegoat last yr, no such luck this yr?

5. GBPAKRZ3

GBPAKRZ3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Could it be that in his own stupid Sherman way he is testing TT to see how how far he can push him by not firing Slowit yet. That could be a dangerous game. Maybe TT is seeing how much rope Sherman is going to take before he hangs himself.

6. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    if he doesn't fix the D, he can go ahead and take all the rope he needs.

7. leopardmech

leopardmech Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think they are just letting the dust settle and looking at the potential replacements that they could call in before they do anything. Well that is what I hope they are doing anyway.

Later
    Leopardmech