1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Backing the Pack from New England

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Packerbacker87, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Packerbacker87

Packerbacker87 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ello' fellow cheeseheads.

I've been a Packers fan ever since the mid 90's (during Favre's MVP-Superbowl appearances) and haven't wavered since (though I do root for the Steelers in the AFC). To me, the Packers are truly America's team (despite the Cowboys holding the title). They aren't corporate owned, but rather owned by the fans. And even the name 'Packers' invokes feelings of the working class. It's my dream to one day visit Lambeau on a fabled snow day, during the playoffs. I currently live in Maine, but haven't been swept up by the Patriots bandwagon (however, I did want them to win the Superbowl after the Giants stopped the Pack's Superbowl run). And even though Favre is gone now, I'm behind Rodgers 100% (hell, he's originally from California, just like myself). Anyhow, looking forward to speaking to some fellow fans here...and...as always...GO PACK GO!!!

2. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Welcome. :beer:

3. wischeez

wischeez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Welcome to the forum! Post and read often!

4. wizard 87

wizard 87 Old Enough To Know Better

Ratings:
    +11
    Welcome