back from fanfest

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok well i got back from my 3 day packer high and i have to say it was awesome. The first day I got to see leroy and antonio, unfortunently couldnt get a wildcard for either of them, and got to meet some of the coachs and get their autographs. The second day was great. The 3rd day was even better.

overall we got BART STARR, Frank Winters, Gilbert Brown, William Henderson, Edger Bennett, Ron Wolf, Aaron Rodgers, Larry Mccarren, Kevin Barry, Samkon Gado, Carl ''big daddy" hairston, jeff jagozinski(spelling), and then we got some other postion coaches. We may have gotten more I am too lazy right now to go check.

Unfortunently my dad went 0 for 3 on wildcards but I went 2 for 3 thank god.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow, sounds fun! I want pictures!

AADP - honestly, cant you even let this innocent fun little thread go without TT criticizing(if you feel hes underacheiving ,thats fine..but cmon)

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Were you able to speak to Ron Wolf and get his thoughts of how TT has faired this off-season, namely free agency?

Why would he ask Ron about how anyone faired in FA when it is not even over yet?

Wait then slam him for his moves. Give the man a chance.

Reaction score
Hey guys, I didn't mean it like I was bashing TT. I think he is a good football guy, but I am worried that we haven't made any FA signings yet. Maybe its just me, and maybe I am jumping the gun a little bit, but that is just the way I feel.

I am, by no means, a football guru. I would just feel so much better if Wolf had said he believes TT is taking the right approach right now. Nothing against TT, but I guess I just want someone who knows their Packer stuff to assure me TT is doing the right thing. I think TT is an excellent evaluator of young talent, but what scares me is the reputation he has for FA's, and the FA's won't grow with time. But you are right, he does deserve a chance, and I support TT. I think he WAS the right man for the job, but none the less I am anxious to see the Packers come back and get some solid players. I can't be blamed for that can I?

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Hey guys, I didn't mean it like I was bashing TT. I think he is a good football guy, but I am worried that we haven't made any FA signings yet. Maybe its just me, and maybe I am jumping the gun a little bit, but that is just the way I feel.

I am, by no means, a football guru. I would just feel so much better if Wolf had said he believes TT is taking the right approach right now. Nothing against TT, but I guess I just want someone who knows their Packer stuff to assure me TT is doing the right thing. I think TT is an excellent evaluator of young talent, but what scares me is the reputation he has for FA's, and the FA's won't grow with time. But you are right, he does deserve a chance, and I support TT. I think he WAS the right man for the job, but none the less I am anxious to see the Packers come back and get some solid players. I can't be blamed for that can I?

I am also giving TT some time and I didn't see you ripping him in your previous post. These TT lickers are starting to get defensive. They need to relax.....he'll sign someone soon.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys need some help with your reading skills. AADP was wondering whether gopackgo4 got any info from Wolf on Wolf's opinion of how TT was doing. I didn't read the post as an indictment of TT's performance thus far.

OP
OP
G

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no i didnt but while he was talking on stage they asked on some football question bout da pack and he said he wasnt really following it

Members online

Latest posts