Back for more

mateus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey guys and gals!
decided to step back into PF just before the football season starts and im glad to see you all still online and fighting the good fight.
i have to say though that what brings me in is the surprisingly high ranking Rodgers is getting at ESPN for fanatsy QBs...i know hes good but...that good? anyways, im sure we'll discuss it more in the other forums!
see you all around!

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back. Good to have you return right before football season! It should be a great year.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah pretty much and since last year was SUCH a bad season, some peps needed to take a break.

But this year is looking up and hopefully the Packers can turn it around. Will only help this board grow! LOL :)

OP
OP
M

mateus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well i tried sticking around last season but after so much Favre vs Rodgers(which was bound to happen) i sort of got sick of it all and stayed away for a few months.

bmw02freak

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fantasy QB rating

I think the reason he's getting such a high ranking is because of his ability/willingness to qb squeeze on the 1yd line. He had 3-4 rush TD's last year and that will sometimes be the difference in a fantasy week matchup. Also, with the improvements on the other side of the ball, we should have more time of possession which gives him more chances to add to his numbers. We'll see. Go Pack Go!

Members online

Latest posts