[b] WHERE IS OUR DC?

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[Ok why is there NO activity on a DC? The more heel draggin the less quality cantidates there are to choose from. am i off base on this or just panicking?

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bob Sanders is the man in charge! Bates speaks highly of him and said that the players really respect him. Does anyone know about his demeanor? Is this guy going to be charging up and down sidelines, fist-pumping and hugging players like Bates was? I just hope he has some emotion on the sidelines because I thought the players really responded to Jim Bates that way.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
Bob Sanders is the man in charge! Bates speaks highly of him and said that the players really respect him. Does anyone know about his demeanor? Is this guy going to be charging up and down sidelines, fist-pumping and hugging players like Bates was? I just hope he has some emotion on the sidelines because I thought the players really responded to Jim Bates that way.

It's water under the bridge, but I'm still upset about any move that would results in Bates leaving the team....one can only hope that the team responds like TT hopes he does.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree Musccy....we have to get over Bates because it's a done deal. I understand why Bates left though. He's was passed over in Miami and GB after doing an unbelievable job with both squads. He took the high road saying it was best for both Mike and himself but you could see the disappointment on his face. Let's hope TT knows what he is doing because he didn't make any friends not keeping Bates.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
NDPackerFan said:

It's water under the bridge, but I'm still upset about any move that would results in Bates leaving the team....one can only hope that the team responds like TT hopes he does.
Doesn't matter now - 'sides, in order to keep Bates, we still would've had to get yet another DC in place - and guess who it might have been... Bob Sanders.... ya think?

MM did the right thing - JB couldn't swallow the medicine pill and stay put - he had to leave (for what looks like yet another DC chair...hmmmm). The core training is still in place and we'll move on, as always.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good point prez...the Packers still have the Bates system and let's give Sanders the chance to implement it...I just hope that the players respond to Sanders just like they did Bates.

Members online

Latest posts