1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Awesome Art

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by TheEngineer, May 21, 2008.

1. TheEngineer

TheEngineer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  2. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Call me crazy, but when a person uses someone elses property as a canvas, it is called vandalism, and is rightfully punishable by law.

Own a building that has been tagged and get back to me....you might have a different perspective.

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Such talent...........if they would use it for good, and not to vandalize, it could be a good thing.

4. DGB454

DGB454 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That looks strangely farmiliar.

5. DGB454

DGB454 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I believe the guy most likely got permission for doing that. You can't spend that much time on creating something like that without someone noticing and calling a cop.

6. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The city of Minneapolis is filled with "art" like that....most of which building owners have to pay to have removed.

7. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    You old people make me laugh.

"damn kids! I have to clean that up! Get off my lawn!"

8. Packnic

Packnic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    thats good... i dont care whos wall its on. if you let your walls get that disgusting ... then this guy is doing you a favor.

9. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    But there within lies the problem.. all sorts of people "tag" the walls without permission.. clutters up the walls, buildings, streets and what not.. if the property isn't yours.. keep your friggin paws off the thing.

Old geezers complaining eh.. if it was my building.. yep I would be flippin pissed and would make the punk that did the work clean it up or press charges.

Part of societies problem today.. no respect for your fellow human.. consumming society.

Talented artist, but pick a different canvas please.

10. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Good points.
    If you clean it up 100 times, and they keep tagging it, you finally give up. Then the neighborhood goes to hell.

11. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    In San Francisco, there was a bill to fine building owners for not cleaning off the tags and graffiti. So, blame the building owners. But of course, if a building owner stood outside his building with a shotgun, he'd probably be arrested.

Go figure.

12. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    If they expect the owners to keep doing it, they should have cops on every corner 24/7 to stop these hoodlums from doing that.
    Theres no respect for other people's property anymore.

13. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Cans of spray paint don't tag buildings, people do!!

Are we living in a time where congress must seriously consider enacting strict spray paint control laws??? LOL

Dear God.....what a bunch of turds that select group of 100 in the Senate are!