ATTN: Everybody root for Vikings here on out!

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
3/4 teams they face have wild card or divisional implications for us! We got redemption on Favre and he is no longer relevant to the pack nation.

Go vikes!...........?

OP
OP

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not good at this stuff, but I actually think they have the slimmest chance. But we can agree it's very very very very very unlikely.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One more Bears win or two more Packers wins and they are mathematically eliminated from winning the division. Still have a shot at a wild card spot though, until the Saints, Giants and Packers all hit 10 wins.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If your not cheering for the vikings the rest on the season then your not cheering for the pack 100% no matter what. Now you can try to fool yourself and say your just cheering against the team that they are playing but its still the same thing lol but if that makes you feel better then just do that lol.

The viking only way to make the playoffs is if WE lose out.

If we win one game they are officially out, we have head to head on them if we win one more game we will be 9-7 if the vikes win out they are 9-7 we have head to head on them

If the saints lose out they will be 9-7 also with head to head over the vikings meaning the best the vikes could do is the 7th seed (no playoffs) if we win just one more game!

That takes care of the two wild card spots leaving the vikes out.

Now if the pack and saints win their divison the falcons would get the 5 seedl maybe 6 if the lose out (vikes cant catch them even with them lossing out) and bears would have 6 seed (tiebreakers over vikings commen opp) but someone else could take the 6 seed like the bucs or giants leaving the bears out too :happy0005:

on a side note the falcons could get left out.. but come on.. thats not going to happen.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe another good thing will come out of them winning. They won't get as decent draft picks so they will still be terrible next year especially if all or some of those free agents decide to get off because the ship is sinking.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll root for the Vikings only in games that benefit us. Otherwise f*ck 'em.

OP
OP

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just saw the playoff seedings... it makes me so sick to see Rams or any other WEST team making it... ugh

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just saw the playoff seedings... it makes me so sick to see Rams or any other WEST team making it... ugh

Well, there should be some kind of reward for winning your division. Play better, be better, win your division and you're in.

Keep in mind, that rule could benefit us as well.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn, just looked at the Vikings schedule. A win by them in 3 of their next 4 games would directly benefit us. They host the Giants this weekend, who currently have a wild card spot ahead of us. They host the Bears the following weekend, and go to Philly the weekend after that. We have a head to head tie breaker with Philly, so a loss that weekend would help us as well.

Damn damn damn. I was hoping to only have to root for them once. Guess we'll see how it all plays out.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's not so much the I am cheering for the Vikings as it is that whatever helps the Packers win the Division. Vikings beat Bears, I can live with that.

OP
OP

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah... against CHI, I hope Sydney has a monster day! I also hope Jared Allen goes to work on cutler.... and Peppers pulls a hamstring. And Hester rolls his ankle.... And GOD orchestrates a tornado directly over the metrodome and takes both teams out. And everybody survives of course...

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah it took my the better part of an hour to explain this exact concept to my mother. She thought I had lost my mind when I told her to root for the Vikes. I'll be pulling for them in these last few games. If Minnesota won out, it would help the Pack A LOT.

Members online

Latest posts