Attending Lambeau Field for the first time in November!

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m making my first trip to Lambeau Field this November, for the game against the Panthers. First I’m flying to Florida, staying there two nights, flying to Chicago then onto Green Bay, staying there two nights, then back down to Florida, then back home to the U.K.

I am so excited, I seriously cannot wait, it’s going to rock :D

Just got some questions for people, seeing as no-one has put any info in here ;)

1: how cold does it usually get in Green Bay at the end of November, usually? I might have to plan ahead and pack alot of warm clothing!

2: What happens at these tailgate parties? People just hang out and stuff? I have admission to the tailgate party at the Brett Favre steakhouse.

3: What time do they start allowing people into the stadium, to watch the players warming up and stuff? Also is there ever any chances to meet any players after the game or anything? Or anywhere around the area?

Thanks alot everyone :)

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Might want to try posting this in the Packer Fan Forum, you'll probably get responses there.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats on your first game at Lambeau!

1: It will most likely be in the 20s or 30s in late November. You can check the average temperatures for Green Bay in November here: http://www.weather.com/weather/wxclimat ... moMonth=11

All the bowl seating in Lambeau is metal bleachers, with no seat backs, so I would suggest renting a seat cushion with a seat back to sit on, other wise you will freeze your butt off! You can rent these at the stadium. They are only $6 and you can just leave them at your seat when your done. Trust me it is well worth it. Another thing I would suggest is wearing a good pair of snow boots, gloves and a few pairs of socks. If your feet or hands get cold, you will be miserable.

They also have hand warmers that produce heat, that you can put in your gloves or boots to keep your hands and feet warm. They are little sealed bags about size of you palm of your hand with something in it that when you squeeze the bag, the substance emits heat for a number of hours.I believe they sell these at the stadium. If not, you can buy them at the K-Mart across the street from Lambeau.

2. The tailgate party is a really good deal. It starts 3 hours prior to kickoff, and its all the beer, bratwursts, cheeseburgers, jumbalya, and other stuff, that you can eat. Make sure you get there early. I got there around 10:00 or so last year at the Lions game, and I only had enough time to get through the line once, before I had to leave for the game. Get there early, and load up your first time through the line.

3. The gates to all seating areas will open at 10:00 am. I am not sure where to meet players after the game. Perhaps someone else can help with this.

I'm sure you will have a great time. The people in Green Bay are awesome. Stay warm and have fun! :beer:

OP
OP
PackAttackUK

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I have been bitten by the bug, and I am returning to Green Bay for the second-year running!

I'm heading into GB for the Packers/Niners game, and I am really excited again!

Has anything changed drastically since last year? Or am I good to go on my previous years experience?

I'm looking to stay closer to the stadium this year, rather than staying across from Austin Straubel airport.

Last time I visited, I booked everything in a package thing, but I'm looking to do it myself this time round. So any help or info is greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Little late to be doing this now?

But nothing should have changed, should all be the same stuff! Cept maybe more wins

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts