Atlanta Falcons fly into Lambeau 12/9

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Offense is much better today. Have scored on three out of four possessions.
Rodgers taking too many sacks for big yardage and he has passed up a couple of open receivers on short routes but overall, still better and very acceptable considering we have three starting OL out.

Defense playing well. A couple of 3 and outs with one turned into points. Need to ramp up a better pass rush in 2nd half.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jesus christ I forgot how dirty Atlanta is.
They're called the Dirty Birds for a reason.

And it certainly looks like the team is playing to their full potential now. Only problem is it's a little too late, but glad I'm happy to see we're beating the crap out of ATL. This was a team we've long needed to exorcise.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why are we completely abandoning the run? As I type this Jones finally got a touch. smh

The announcers brought up a point about Williams maybe getting the early work due to his blocking ability. With 3 starting O-Linemen out they may have felt they needed it. Once they built a lead they brought in Jones. Not sure if its true but it does make some sense.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still want to know how we saw Whitehead get ejected earlier in the year and #45 for Atlanta comes in from the back and tries sucker punching Patrick thru the face mask and then turn around and throw a full on punch at Spriggs too? 2 offenses worthy of ejection on the same play by the same player and a big 'ol nothing.

D

Deleted member 6794

Only problem is it's a little too late, but glad I'm happy to see we're beating the crap out of ATL. This was a team we've long needed to exorcise.

The Packers winning a most likely meaningless game against the Falcons doesn't avenge the loss in the NFCCG against them.

Members online

Latest posts