Atlanta Falcons fly into Lambeau 12/9

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Why would Rodgers tank the season just to get McCarthy fired? When it’s his legacy he’s playing for? Come one man, seriously smh
Why would Rodgers have had to tank this season, the rest of the team did it all for him ;)

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why would Rodgers tank the season just to get McCarthy fired? When it’s his legacy he’s playing for? Come one man, seriously smh
There is a bit of a shock at seeing our Packers be this bad and not making the playoffs.
Some fans will come up with crazy excuses and conspiracy theories.
For myself, I like to believe they did it to save the world.
An alien race kidnapped Aaron and told him they would destroy the world if he didn't play badly this year.
So if you ever see him, be sure to thank him for saving your life.

Reaction score
There is a bit of a shock at seeing our Packers be this bad and not making the playoffs.
Some fans will come up with crazy excuses and conspiracy theories.
For myself, I like to believe they did it to save the world.
An alien race kidnapped Aaron and told him they would destroy the world if he didn't play badly this year.
So if you ever see him, be sure to thank him for saving your life.

I mean this in a nice/ goofing around way. You're a strange dude lol

H

HardRightEdge

Name 6 species of bees. Now name 6 bird species.
I could do the birds but not the bees without a google search.

More importantly, though, shouldn't the Arizona Cardinals be the Arizona Phoenix, rising from the ashes? Don't know the plural of phoenix...phoenixes? phoeni? No matter. It would be cool if they were just "The Phoenix", kinda like Cher or Beyonce or The Donald. :coffee:

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score

More importantly, though, shouldn't the Arizona Cardinals be the Arizona Phoenix, rising from the ashes? Don't know the plural of phoenix...phoenixes? phoeni? It would be cool if the were just "The Phoenix", kinda like Cher or Beyonce or The Donald. :coffee:

Google deep dive:

• Honeybees (Apis mellifera) ...
  • Bumblebees (Genus: Bombus) ...
  • Carpenter bees (Genus: Xylocopa) ...
  • Mason bees (Genus: Osmia) ...
  • Leafcutter bees (Genus: Megachile) ...
  • Blueberry bees (Habropoda laboriosa; Southeastern blueberry bee)
https://www.mnn.com/your-home/organic-farming-gardening/stories/how-identify-different-types-bees

That's the buzz....

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Google deep dive:

• Honeybees (Apis mellifera) ...
  • Bumblebees (Genus: Bombus) ...
  • Carpenter bees (Genus: Xylocopa) ...
  • Mason bees (Genus: Osmia) ...
  • Leafcutter bees (Genus: Megachile) ...
  • Blueberry bees (Habropoda laboriosa; Southeastern blueberry bee)
https://www.mnn.com/your-home/organic-farming-gardening/stories/how-identify-different-types-bees

That's the buzz....

Your list left out one of the most important and interesting Bees of all time.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Reaction score

More importantly, though, shouldn't the Arizona Cardinals be the Arizona Phoenix, rising from the ashes? Don't know the plural of phoenix...phoenixes? phoeni? No matter. It would be cool if they were just "The Phoenix", kinda like Cher or Beyonce or The Donald. :coffee:

Arizona Phoenix sounds like a minor league baseball team who is famous for having a concession stand menu item that is a cheeseburger with a scoop of ice cream on it served with fries coated in sprinkles.

Stanger37

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Part of me thinks his THROWAWAYS are due to McCarthy's plays. I think it could be a "you called this play and I'm not taking a risky throw and bailing you out to make your play call look good, I'll throw it away" but other than that, making bad throws or losing on purpose, absolutely not. This season had to happen to get rid of McCarthy, it was time. But Packers with the 4 wins, could easily be 3-5 more wins and McCarthy is still the coach. (Patriots, Rams, Seahawks, Vikings x2, Cardinals) And now we have another season of questioning MM play calls and his relationship with Rodgers and now Rodgers is 36 and another year wasted.

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't care if we win or lose, I just want to see some ******** fire and passion, especially out of #12. That's all I ask for this Sunday.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Davis School District announced the mascot choice earlier this month. The high school is under construction and expected to open in fall 2018. Spokesman Chris Williams said the phoenix mascot was selected by prospective students, and was the decisive winner ahead of runners-up “farmers” and “eagles.”
Farmers?
Seriously?
Man, talk about a lame name!

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kyle Fraughton is overthinking it. ;)
No one was probably even thinking it until he brought it up.
"Thanks dad!"

In any case, I should be thankful they rejected my name suggestion: The *****cats.
What?
Don't look at me lick, I mean, like that!

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score

honest... not so serious question... Can a phoenix be plural?.... I’m no mythology expert... but was/ were there more than one?;)

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
honest... not so serious question... Can a phoenix be plural?.... I’m no mythology expert... but was/ were there more than one?;)

If you are talking about the mythological bird, there is no plural. Only one existed at a time. ;)

Otherwise, I think phoenix could be its own plural — like elk or sheep — or the traditional “es” could be added to make the word phoenixes, like boxes and foxes.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you are talking about the mythological bird, there is no plural. Only one existed at a time. ;)

Otherwise, I think phoenix could be its own plural — like elk or sheep — or the traditional “es” could be added to make the word phoenixes, like boxes and foxes.
That was my thought... but my knowledge in mythology is pretty limited... my stepson on the other hand is a total geek... i’m sure he would have known lol.

Members online

Latest posts