Atlanta Falcons fly into Lambeau 12/9

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very similar record at 4-8.
They also lost their recent home game only theirs was against the Ravens with a winning record.
However, we cannot compare our humiliating loss to another flock of birds to the upcoming game.
(Have you ever noticed how many teams there are named after birds? Where are The Bees?)

With our playoff hopes on life support with the doctor's hand on the plug what, if anything, are we playing for?

Even though we sorta have somewhat of a head coach, I am still interested to see our first game post Mc and see if the team somehow makes a Bumble's bounce back without him.

No prediction from me because who the heck knows anymore?
Oh what the heck.
Falcons by 3 million.
I'm giving up on expecting us to somehow pull out a win.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Watch Rodgers have a great day. Throwing about maybe 400 Yards 3TDs.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
If Rodgers throws for 400 yards and 3 TDS, I think we can say its a reality that he purposely tanked the season to get Mike out. Especially if he hustles to the LOS in the 2 minute drill.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Rodgers throws for 400 yards and 3 TDS, I think we can say its a reality that he purposely tanked the season to get Mike out. Especially if he hustles to the LOS in the 2 minute drill.
I doubt that he would give up a year just to get the coach fired.
I think Mc being an engineer somehow lost control of the train.

Dblbogey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope we lose. I'm all in for the draft position, other than the Bears game.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Charlotte Hornets, Burlington Bees.
I was asking about football and I didn't think anyone would take that seriously.

The lack of bees named sports teams reflects that we really do have a problem with a shortage of bees in the wild.

Dblbogey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was asking about football and I didn't think anyone would take that seriously.

The lack of bees named sports teams reflects that we really do have a problem with a shortage of bees in the wild.
Just trying to help. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets. Salt Lake Bees.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've always felt this to be a trap game, even before current events. Fingers crossed and not much expectations.

Surprise me, Pack. I deserve some.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to this game and excited to see what a "change of scenery" will do for the Packers. It will be interesting to see what happens with a breath of fresh air in the play calls. The Falcons are teetering in the same soup as us, with Dan Quinn getting the dreaded support of the owner.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Watch us win by 20

I hope we lose. I'm all in for the draft position, other than the Bears game.

Not likely versus a team like the Falcons.

I think I heard these same things before the Cardinals game and the Redskins game and the.......

I hope the Packers put on a good show, get some playing experience for guys who will be back in 2019, no major injuries, the day ends up improving our draft position (based on other teams :D) and if we win, Philbin doesn't rip a mask off and its MM under it.

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All I'm hoping for in this game is for Kizer to start. Less than 1% chance of making the playoffs and even if the Packers somehow pull off a miracle, they aren't winning the Lombardi. Let's see what Kizer can do.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Atlanta is 4-8 but they are the tougher team and more talented on offense. Our defense is better than it’s been in years but they are still subject to giving up big plays. I’ll take ATL 30-20 smh

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Why would Rodgers tank the season just to get McCarthy fired? When it’s his legacy he’s playing for? Come one man, seriously smh

Members online

Latest posts