Atari Bigby

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Out for Sunday(again). This is one free agent that hopefully won't be resigned.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Injury prone? I thought he played decent against the Giants, he stepped up his game a bit. But unfortunately the last thing we need right now is another guy stuck on the sidelines? Wonder what his potential trade value would be if it comes to that? It may be just me but I was starting to like him.

OP
OP
JBlood

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, I like his hitting ability, but he can't stay on the field. Can't trade him as he's an unrestricted free agent--but I don't know what will happen if there's a new collective bargaining agreement.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That sunab*tch's muscles must be made of tightly-wounded noodles.
I love Bigby, thought he was going to be our Troy Polamalu a few years back.
But he just can't stay healthy, just like Bob Sanders of the Colts.

I loved Bigby so much actually, that's why I bought his domain www.AtariBigby.com

But this guy needs some work with the muscles.

arrimike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is getting better every year and if we can keep him on the field next season, it would only make our secondary that much better. We can't give up on him and then go draft a guy with no experience.

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
He is getting better every year and if we can keep him on the field next season, it would only make our secondary that much better. We can't give up on him and then go draft a guy with no experience.

I 100% disagree with you, 2 years ago he had a good season, last year he was bad when on the field, and this year he has been worse when on the field. Go To nfl.com and watch some highlights, after the other team throws a long bomb for a touchdown, watch right after the play, #20 will come into view, late on the coverage. He is one of the worst coverage safeties in the league, He is a liability, and now that he is getting older he has lost his sting on his hits, and doesn't seems to want to hit players anymore like he used to. We don't need to draft anyone to replace him, we already did, Morgan Burnett was looking like he was already better than bigby in his rookie season, but he also might have nagging injury problems now. So I wouldn't be opposed to drafting another Safety, as that is a very important position in the 3-4 scheme of capers.

Either Way Bigby has got to go, he looks like an old man out there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts