1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

At least the Giants beat the Packers easily

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Jules, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    If I had to sit through the Packers losing like the Ravens did today I think I might leave the country for a month or something and find a deserted island.

OMG. What a haunting way to see your season end. I feel so badly for them.

2. peteralan71

peteralan71 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +51
    We got our asses kicked cuz we played like crap. It's refreshing because we know that we're better than that and better than them. We'll do better next yr. It would be different if we played our best game and still lost.

3. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    The kicker choked.
    What was it?
    A 31 yarder?
    Everyone and their dead relatives can make that!

And Joe Flattulance had an open field like two plays before that for the 1st down!
    Lame plays like that, the Ravens deserve to lose.

4. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    We had a loss like that, back in the 2007 NFC Championship game...

5. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    And again in 2009, in the wildcard round of the playoffs. I'm still pissed they didn't call that facemask..

• Like Like x 6
  6. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    I know but this is this year. I am always fuming over the present lol.

Believe me, todays loss by Baltimore to me is like the Colts 2005 loss to the Steelers and Vandershank. This was worse though since it was a much shorter FG and they had the TD before it dropped.

7. The Drew

The Drew #packergang

Ratings:
    +487
    The one is 2009 against the Cards still hurts... a blown helmet to helmet no call on Rodgers then a no call on the facemask when Rodgers was sacked... Trash!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    I remember. And I was hoping for a Colts/Packers SB lol.

9. NelsonsLongCatch

NelsonsLongCatch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +626
    I like how everybody is obsessed with Cundiff's kick... Anybody notice Lee Evans drop a TD two plays earlier?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    I don't know if we could have handled SF's pressure. I felt like our WR's were scared to catch against the Giants cause they hit hard, but the 49ers they try as hard as possible to knock the living **** out of you. Look how easy they got to Brees, and he had one of the best O-lines...Look how easy the Giants got to Rodgers, and then look how easy the Niners have been all over Manning tonight.

11. dbain21

dbain21 Chicagoland Packer Fan

Ratings:
    +114
    the 3-4 hours after that game may have been the most angry i've ever been over a football game in my life. Or at anything in general.

12. Farvetowebster

Farvetowebster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +23
    giants=best road team in the nfl

13. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    Holy crap. Tonight was one of the hardest hitting defensive heavy teams I have seen in a long time. I loved it.

I thought Eli would get killed a few times.

It was eerily like 2007 too. On the road in the late conference game and getting a lucky turnover in OT.......

14. Farvetowebster

Ratings:
    +23
    u gotta admit it jules...eli is a warrior..he took some shots tonight...he is a man

15. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754

The way the Packers WRs played vs. the Giants they would have been in body bags by the time the NFCCG was over.

Packers need to toughen up and get more physical.

16. Farvetowebster

Ratings:
    +23
    agreed...tonight was an example of physical football teams..to be honest thought the packers are still the most talented team in the league imo.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    Yes he is. This is the Pats worst nightmare too. They escape the crap AFC and were probably hoping to beat up on Alex Smith who might have been a deer in headlights for the SB. I mean Smith after Tebow and Flacco would have been a sign to me the Pats were destiny after all lol. Now it's not so easy.

Am I rooting for the Giants? Hell yeah I was. The refs are all up in the Pats butts it is disgusting.

Giants give the Pats a ton of match up nightmares. Just have to get it done. The media in NE will hype up the revenge tour. Its hilarious to me how this game for the Pats today was revenge. Like they think that shaky 2009 team without Welker was beating Indy/NO on the road lmao.

18. Farvetowebster

Ratings:
    +23
    agreed on everything..damn i know ur ****

19. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    While Kraft might want to pay the refs the Giants have a few things going for them too. Irsay and Peyton/Archie have plenty of power as well and especially since it's an Indy Bowl they will want Eli to win it all. For all we know Peyton retires too so this could be emotional.

This SB is gonna be a war but I still see the Giants on top. Most don't get it in NE though. It's about matchups. They keep harping on revenge. How did revenge work for the Packers vs. the Giants?

The Giants had a tough road to get to the SB and I think they are the more deserving team right now.

20. Farvetowebster

Ratings:
    +23
    i dont like seeing brady and check again but imo the giants are a better team than the pats...they will put up points on that team and sould get a pass rush.

21. P-E-Z

P-E-Z Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +91
    Eli really took a beating tonight ............

22. P-E-Z

P-E-Z Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +91
    The Scott Norwood....trophy goes to........

• Like Like x 1
  23. Farvetowebster

Ratings:
    +23
    hekk yea...he was a warrior tonight..i hope people see what we giants fans already knew...eli is a warrior

• Like Like x 1
  24. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    Manning's are tough mo fos. I mean Peyton I know has played with a bad neck for a few years now.

Don't **** with a Manning.

• Like Like x 1
  25. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    A lot of this playoff run for both teams is deja vu. Pats in the divisonal round got a team even crappier then the 2007 Jags in the Broncos. And like in the title game Brady threw picks like he did vs. SD in 2007.

I just think the Giants have had a tougher road then the Pats. Just watch out for the refs.

I would also advise Pats fans wearing Pats gear going to Indiana to be careful. It's a pro Manning crowd and not all Colts are in a good mood after this season.

• Like Like x 1