At least the Giants beat the Packers easily

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
If I had to sit through the Packers losing like the Ravens did today I think I might leave the country for a month or something and find a deserted island.

OMG. What a haunting way to see your season end. I feel so badly for them.

peteralan71

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We got our ***** kicked cuz we played like crap. It's refreshing because we know that we're better than that and better than them. We'll do better next yr. It would be different if we played our best game and still lost.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The kicker choked.
What was it?
A 31 yarder?
Everyone and their dead relatives can make that!

And Joe Flattulance had an open field like two plays before that for the 1st down!
Lame plays like that, the Ravens deserve to lose.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
We had a loss like that, back in the 2007 NFC Championship game...

I know but this is this year. I am always fuming over the present lol.

Believe me, todays loss by Baltimore to me is like the Colts 2005 loss to the Steelers and Vandershank. This was worse though since it was a much shorter FG and they had the TD before it dropped.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
The one is 2009 against the Cards still hurts... a blown helmet to helmet no call on Rodgers then a no call on the facemask when Rodgers was sacked... Trash!

I remember. And I was hoping for a Colts/Packers SB lol.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I don't know if we could have handled SF's pressure. I felt like our WR's were scared to catch against the Giants cause they hit hard, but the 49ers they try as hard as possible to knock the living **** out of you. Look how easy they got to Brees, and he had one of the best O-lines...Look how easy the Giants got to Rodgers, and then look how easy the Niners have been all over Manning tonight.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
The one is 2009 against the Cards still hurts... a blown helmet to helmet no call on Rodgers then a no call on the facemask when Rodgers was sacked... Trash!

the 3-4 hours after that game may have been the most angry i've ever been over a football game in my life. Or at anything in general.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Holy crap. Tonight was one of the hardest hitting defensive heavy teams I have seen in a long time. I loved it.

I thought Eli would get killed a few times.

It was eerily like 2007 too. On the road in the late conference game and getting a lucky turnover in OT.......

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Holy crap. Tonight was one of the hardest hitting defensive heavy teams I have seen in a long time. I loved it.

It was eerily like 2007 too. On the road in the late conference game and getting a lucky turnover in OT.......
u gotta admit it jules...eli is a warrior..he took some shots tonight...he is a man

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I don't know if we could have handled SF's pressure. I felt like our WR's were scared to catch against the Giants cause they hit hard, but the 49ers they try as hard as possible to knock the living **** out of you. Look how easy they got to Brees, and he had one of the best O-lines...Look how easy the Giants got to Rodgers, and then look how easy the Niners have been all over Manning tonight.

The way the Packers WRs played vs. the Giants they would have been in body bags by the time the NFCCG was over.

Packers need to toughen up and get more physical.

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The way the Packers WRs played vs. the Giants they would have been in body bags by the time the NFCCG was over.

Packers need to toughen up and get more physical.
agreed...tonight was an example of physical football teams..to be honest thought the packers are still the most talented team in the league imo.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
u gotta admit it jules...eli is a warrior..he took some shots tonight...he is a man

Yes he is. This is the Pats worst nightmare too. They escape the crap AFC and were probably hoping to beat up on Alex Smith who might have been a deer in headlights for the SB. I mean Smith after Tebow and Flacco would have been a sign to me the Pats were destiny after all lol. Now it's not so easy.

Am I rooting for the Giants? Hell yeah I was. The refs are all up in the Pats butts it is disgusting.

Giants give the Pats a ton of match up nightmares. Just have to get it done. The media in NE will hype up the revenge tour. Its hilarious to me how this game for the Pats today was revenge. Like they think that shaky 2009 team without Welker was beating Indy/NO on the road lmao.

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes he is. This is the Pats worst nightmare too. They escape the crap AFC and were probably hoping to beat up on Alex Smith who might have been a deer in headlights for the SB. I mean Smith after Tebow and Flacco would have been a sign to me the Pats were destiny after all lol. Now it's not so easy.

Am I rooting for the Giants? Hell yeah I was. The refs are all up in the Pats butts it is disgusting.

Giants give the Pats a ton of match up nightmares. Just have to get it done. The media in NE will hype up the revenge tour. Its hilarious to me how this game for the Pats today was revenge. Like they think that shaky 2009 team without Welker was beating Indy/NO on the road lmao.
agreed on everything..damn i know ur ****

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
agreed on everything..damn i know ur ****

While Kraft might want to pay the refs the Giants have a few things going for them too. Irsay and Peyton/Archie have plenty of power as well and especially since it's an Indy Bowl they will want Eli to win it all. For all we know Peyton retires too so this could be emotional.

This SB is gonna be a war but I still see the Giants on top. Most don't get it in NE though. It's about matchups. They keep harping on revenge. How did revenge work for the Packers vs. the Giants?

The Giants had a tough road to get to the SB and I think they are the more deserving team right now.

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While Kraft might want to pay the refs the Giants have a few things going for them too. Irsay and Peyton/Archie have plenty of power as well and especially since it's an Indy Bowl they will want Eli to win it all. For all we know Peyton retires too so this could be emotional.

This SB is gonna be a war but I still see the Giants on top. Most don't get it in NE though. It's about matchups. They keep harping on revenge. How did revenge work for the Packers vs. the Giants?

The Giants had a tough road to get to the SB and I think they are the more deserving team right now.
i dont like seeing brady and check again but imo the giants are a better team than the pats...they will put up points on that team and sould get a pass rush.

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Eli really took a beating tonight ............

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I had to sit through the Packers losing like the Ravens did today I think I might leave the country for a month or something and find a deserted island.

OMG. What a haunting way to see your season end. I feel so badly for them.

The Scott Norwood....trophy goes to........

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Eli really took a beating tonight ............

Manning's are tough mo fos. I mean Peyton I know has played with a bad neck for a few years now.

Don't **** with a Manning.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
i dont like seeing brady and check again but imo the giants are a better team than the pats...they will put up points on that team and sould get a pass rush.

A lot of this playoff run for both teams is deja vu. Pats in the divisonal round got a team even crappier then the 2007 Jags in the Broncos. And like in the title game Brady threw picks like he did vs. SD in 2007.

I just think the Giants have had a tougher road then the Pats. Just watch out for the refs.

I would also advise Pats fans wearing Pats gear going to Indiana to be careful. It's a pro Manning crowd and not all Colts are in a good mood after this season.