1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Astrology and Car Crashes

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by CaliforniaCheez, Dec 15, 2006.

1. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  2. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,480
    hmmm interesting..i am a libra and i have been told I am a very safe driver..no speeding tickets in like 20 years..and not cuz I havent been caught I just dont really speed...

and about the same time was the only accident I got into..was a fender bender and the guy in front of be got the ticket.

3. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm Aquarias, so that puts me second worst... :|

As long as this "research" isn't used by insurance companies, I don't mind...

The moment it is..... I'm screwed. :shock:

4. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ^^^ weren't you born in the year of the Rat? :wink:

5. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I am a Libra, the only thing that I am guilty of is driving fast I have no patience, but I have never been in an accident or a fender bender nor have I ever gotton a speeding ticket I am waiting for one of those..LOL..but just havent got caught as of yet and hopefully I wont either.

6. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Jeez you guys/gals.....you're not considered a "driver" out here unless your vehicle is held together with duct tape, windshield has hundreds of cracks in it, trunk or hood held closed with a bungee cord, and headlights aimed anywhere but on the road. This doesn't come by being a careful driver, rather by battling the elements. Mostly snowbanks, elk and deer and the occassional buffalo, falling rock, and flying beer bottles.

Now that's what we call "DEFENSIVE DRIVING." :thumbsup:

7. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i'm a Cancer & have never been in an accident...a few well-deserved speeding tickets & an illegal transportation of alcohol from my younger days but nothing too serious. i do have a tendency to drive fast - bad julie!

8. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Bad, bad jules.........there's a spanking waiting for you!!

I am an Aquarius, have had a few speeding tickets, but otherwise am one of the more attentive, defensive drivers I know.

Hey, they should do a study by state. Having traveled the nation in a car, I can honestly say Minnesota drivers are some of the most universally inept I have ever witnessed.

A THEORY: They go through the week being good, non-judgemental lutherans...biting their lips at things that SHOULD be said in order not to appear better than anyone....and all that self imposed repression (commonly referred to as "puckered *** syndrome) comes out when anonymous and empowered.....behind the wheel of a car, or as one of thousands at a sporting event.

Kinda helps to explain Queens fans.

9. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Er ok now that I think about it:

I was kinda sort a tad wee little bit of a moron in my younger days, I sort of got the car keys, headed out and drove my dads Toyota Corolla out around our complex.

Well I sort of got into a dead end, so I decided to reverse. Fast. Slight little problem, I didn't look behind me, and hit a parked car. I friggin panicked and got the car out of there as fast as I could. Luckily it was only a fender bender, nothing major, but that scared the day lights out of me.

Of course, I didn't dare tell my dad. What happened? 3 days later we traded the car for a new one, and the guy at the dealership (along with my father) tried to figure out how that thing got there when only 3 days before the car was checked out and perfectly fine..... Safe to say I was WAY WAY WAY over on the other side of the dealership.

Second time, just recently, I was at a party and left around early morning with a few friends. Leaving the parking garage under the joint, I bumped into a yellow pole and the Sienna's right hand rear passenger door got dented in and was covered with yellow chips paint.

Dad wasn't a happy camper when I told him like an hour later, but luckily was much more relaxed and heck just said "don't worry about it, it happens" when he was sure I wasn't pissed drunk.

Other than that, I haven't gotten any speeding tickets thankfully, even though I have deserved more than my fair share of them..... :p

10. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    AADP....what do you mean, "in my younger days"? You are still all that with a little bit more seasoning.

Friggin' moron!!

11. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ^^^^ Right On Digs

[​IMG]

12. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Glad you enjoyed it vikesrule.....one of few exceptions to the rule in Minny.

Seriously though....you do know what I mean about that whole "who am I to judge" mentality. Hell, you could strangle a puppy in front of some of these chucklefucks and they would excuse it for any one of a number of reasons. No wonder the Cities and state are going to ****....nobody to stand up and say "enough" to all the bullshit.

13. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Sounds like you don't like living in the Twin Cities. Can't blame you there.
    However, there are idiots everwhere. Minnesota and Wisconsin are no different in that respect.
    It is worse in other parts of the country.

14. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh, I know...and generally I like living here. But when you have a dolt like RT Rybac running the city, who appoints key positions (Backseat Bonnie Blescacec) based foremost on their diversity credentials (in Bonnie's case, a lesbian) rather than their professional qualifications, you can imagine how frustrating it is.

Hell, they dropped Section 8 housing right next to me (8' away) and I went through hell for almost 2 years. While I do like where I live, I am one bad city/state imposed pain in the *** away from putting the 4 sale sign up. It is bad enough to deal with that ****, it makes it even worse knowing your very own tax dollars are paying for the misery next door.

There, I feel better!

Where about are you vikesrule? In the TC area or outstate?

15. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Rochester.

I only go to TC for certain things, i.e Vikings Games, Guthrie, and to visit other family members. Other than that, just pass through TC on my way up "Nort dontcha know".

16. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ya der....up nort...doncha know! Oooohhhhh, the hotdish is sooo much better when ya get up nort....dat and a few Schmidt's and I'm a happy camper!

17. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    And THAT is just pulling out of his DRIVEWAY!!! :thumbsup:

18. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I'm a cancer too! And NO tickets (knock on formica!)
    I did get pulled over back in the 1980's when i was working for the Milwaukee Sentinel. I was doing 60 in a 30 zone.........and ran a red light. This was at 3am, there was no traffic, and i couldn't stop the van,(it was raining, and the van was loaded) so i punched it to get through the intersection (after making sure there were NO cars) and thats when the cop radared me. It took him a couple miles to catch up to me, and he read me the riot act when he litterally PULLED me out of the van.
    He let me off with a warning!