Aspiring to go into Sports media, please tell me what you think

Dizzle498

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like your blog a lot. Would be nice to get something like that on this site. Original writting is great to have along with all the sports talk.:viksux:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The font for the Pack/Eagles review I cannot read. It's too harsh for my eyes.
The font for Pack/Bills is much easier.

Other than that I like your style.

Gerard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Please indent your paragraphs. It's hard to read that wall of text.

I know you pressed enter, but don't forget to indent...

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
the articles read were pretty good, but you need to change the font on the second paragraph. A general tip is use only two legible fonts, and think of what your product is and whether people with trouble seeing can read it.

OP
OP
packerfan1441

packerfan1441

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I noticed the poor font after I wrote it the first one, but it wouldn't let me go change the font. The others though will use the font I had for my latest article. Thank you though.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very good content! I enjoyed reading that very much and look forward to reading more of your material. So many writers are going into the internet anymore so this is the media for you! Try double spacing between your paragraphs if it will let you, some sites are terrible with the limitations they place on formatting texts. I personally didn't have any trouble reading it. I serif font is always best, you got that! You got the content and writing skills, I say it's first and goal for you!

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Don't take this the wrong way. I'm just trying to give some constructive criticism. The article was kind of dry, kind of repeating facts. It would be nice to have some human interest in the story to make it a little less like your reciting facts. I realize that's hard to do without interviewing players, but that's my take.

Good work

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
It might just be my eyes buggin, but I think You lose readability of the text by placing such a light coloured font on a light background colour. I'd darken the background as the text looks faded there and kind of blends into the background, so to distinguish the test from the background to make it pop. Or possibly "bold" the text?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts