1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

ASK MRS. CHEESEY

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by vikesrule, Dec 7, 2007.

1. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Mrs. Cheesey has graciously agreed to have some fun and answer questions about the infamous, nay notorious cheesemeister.

Obviously she is person of great tolerance, and compassion (read married to cheesey). :p

Now let's keep it clean, light-hearted, and have some fun!!

I'll start.......

Q: Mrs. Cheesey, how/when did you first meet cheesey, and what was your first impression of him? :pop:

2. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
  3. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    so many questions...so LITTLE room...add into that the "keep it clean" rule, & i can't think of a THING to ask ya, LJ!! lol. ;) ok, ok...think...hmmm...ok, got one! how long have you endured (oops - i meant to say) how long have you been stuck with (oops again) i meant to say...MARRIED to the cheeseman??

4. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Mrs. Cheesey, do you enjoy watching the Packers with your husband?

5. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Mrs. Cheesy, First of all welcome to the board you should come on here more often we would love to have you.

Now for my question: What keeps your marriage to each other for so long so strong?

6. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't see any replies yet so I'm assuming, 1) Cheesey put a gag rule on the boss, or, 2) Mrs. Cheesey is waiting for the right moment to really fill us in with on what the Cheesemeister is really like. :shock:

7. TheKanataThrilla

TheKanataThrilla Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Mrs. Cheesey, what is better on a burger Swiss or Blue?

Does this mean your children is processed cheese?

8. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    I am with Bob on this one... I think Cheesey tossed the PC out the window to ensure no Cheesey secrets are revealed.

[​IMG]

When Cheesey answers a few questions correctly, does he believe he is a "cheez-whiz" then?

9. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Hello all!
    It's just me.......Cheesey. Mrs. Cheesey wanted me to let you all know she WILL answer your questions! She's just had a rough day, and her meds are making her sick. So she can't sit long enough to be at the computer. But she said she WILL try to get on here tomorrow some time........even if it's one question at a time.
    She says "Thanks for the extra smiles today!" :D

10. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    :pop: well, my friend its all exciting since he was my friends, friends, niece for the high school dance --- she was under age for the dance. run with this and i will tell you more, as your interest leads..... and remember this mr, cheesey is and always will be a gentlemen, but the story which is all facts can sound better then a soap opera ... :oops: :oops: hope it keeps you asking more, cuz it will only embarrass the cheesey and make you laugh to ask for more, as simple as it is, it only gets better....

:pop: i set up two of my friends with the best collection of dresses out of my waredrobe and did there hair,,,,while they were trying to convince me to go to the dance, since i had broken up with my boyfriend kenny and was obeying my fathers wishes to not go to the dance. picture this as a cinderella staying home, cindy was calling her brother which was my bestest friend from grade school..gosh what challenge is that... he decided to go but little did i know --- that i didnt know i was going as his date..... his name is terry.... it was to be a surprise.... :?: 8) i mean it was like going to the dance with your brother, no threat there.....giggle, and laugh,,,,

:cry: i was so saddened to break up with kenny that i just felt like it wasnt the thing to do .... go.... i mean....

my friend terri(my girlfriend) with the i as you see this could be confusing so make sure you watch for the i and the y........ (terry with the y is the boy)

terri who lived about 6 blocks away decided to faint, because she wasnt as social as i was....and wanting me to come to her house to help her get ready and then i find out cindy stayed the night over at terris to get me to come over and dress them up,.... i guess as i look back at it now i laugh, cuz now i know why my dad would always convince me i was more like the guys then a delicate wall flower, on the other hand my mom reminded me what a jewel i was,,,,,,,

its a charming and funny story a romantic story not low rated as most crappy storys to day. its the kind you find in a fairy tale that most women dont get to talk about, and mr. cheesey feels i am running away with the story.....

when i darted down the stairs terris mom had just let alan in the door... in a blue suit, how classy was that, shoulder length hair bright blond, i noticed, but how he noticed me might be a whole different story, because i was then runnning for lost time, cuz it was that second i was told i was going to the dance and had to call my mom to bring me other dresses to choose from. which wouldnt have been my choice. my dad was pulling long hours, and i had to be home before he was done working,

by then the other cindy who was his date showed up.....

there is more ...... but i will tell you i knew he was the man i could trust with anything, since i talked to him near two months before the dance to convince him to go or before i layed eyes on him,,, nothing more,

(thats not why i broke up with kenny) nor was i taking alan away from cindy his date)

when i saw alan in the high school auditorium hallway, i knew he was just tooo classy and older & sophisticated then the rest to be there, he was the older man, of the crowd, oh gosh with his own car, and danced with all the women that came in our group of ten, but me he didnt, switching dates, and you know how women can get,,, hahah i played counselor for the other girls while he watched and danced,

what a stud muffin.......

now keep this mind the story gets better, if you want to hear more, ask for more......i had to give the beginning for the end to make sense,

not the end of story, squirm mr, cheesey, :wink:

11. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3

heaven on earth my friend only if men were like cheesey the world would be a better place and women would be happier my firend,

i guess a man who treats a lady more then the value of gold and the queen herself,

he does all the slavery of womens work and he did it even when he could work,

i round it off to 30 years, 4 years 10months engaged and believe me , with my father it was the challege of hell on earth for the "leave it to beaver" man of class, (all like his dad i am sure) he waited for my dads approval,

26 years married, with the challege of trying to have kids and not being able to and the medical bills to prove we tried,

i was a elementry teacher, when the royal man of class brought me my first months wedding gift,

my first love, midnight black, a dash of white, under his neck,,,alan snuck him into my work under his coat, his name was norman maverick,,,,and he was abused pup alan rescued him from the humane society.

thats the kind of man i married.

12. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    i do, but i try to understand... but dont... giggle, it frustrated the cheese, when i come up with why things go on in a game, but i dont know why.
    the guys at work warn me when the game isnt going well for the packers. of course then i worry about the cheese getting upset and sick

13. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Mr. cheesey, acts as if we just got married... he always finds the silver lining about anything. even when we had no money we found a way to sell his body... hahah no just kidding,

but thats the way he would have ended the sentence, see what i mean his sense of humor, didnt wear off so easily..... actually i am the one too serious.

the other thing is we never believe its his job and my job to do things, its not his money or my money its our money... he has respect of what i do know ,,, like about older cars we had, i knew about how to fix, and he didnt, and he would brag what i did know.

when ever there is a decision he makes the final say, he would say i do, but he trusts my judgement, since he knew my dad, you would understand, that i can and do handle my own quite well....

actually i didnt want to repeat my families ways (so i had to listen to my mom) and she chose my man for me, i found in life if you have bad in life you dont always have to think you deserve only bad....'

it was the hardest thing for me, was to realize a man can be gentle and loving i hope this doesnt embarrass any one, but i cant tell you anything but the truth....

words are the hardest thing to take to a marriage because when the world and family butt in thinking they know whats best for you, you may find out that you will be stressed trying to please them, instead of your partner for life,

circle all this with faith, in god and each other, how else can you loose,
    considering were only human, we mess up, forgiviness is good to have, and delete the grudges as fast as possible, otherwise they can make you bitter to one another.

14. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    :pop: what can i say about a man who went out ooooooof his way to please another mans lady,,,,( i mean you bob)

cash in that comment mr. bob,

all the shopping you did for me, just so i get a part of montana it was so appreciated and thoughtful,

thank you,,,,,

1)no gag rule, i am not the boss , just the lottery ticket for the bills hahaha

2)WELL, almost....claims i am giving you more then you ask for, but isnt that the idea, to make a smile,

3)sometimes if the cheese has numbers low for his diabetes he can be pretty difficult and if the weather is bad and causes his meineres to act up, i find a dr, jekle and mister hyde get well card, and a i am sorry card, so he covers all the bases other then p.m.s "punishing my spouse",,,,,, hahah

15. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    if we would have had a kid his name would have been velveta! :wink:
    "natural" cheese is MUCH better! :lol:

16. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    i didnt even know where all the switches to turn this thing on are. if he wouldnt have set it up for me, you would still be waiting, so how controlled is that,,,,,

i have seen many people who thought they could try too challenge the whiz but the cheesey wins.....

17. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Bravo Mrs. Cheesey, Bravo :joy:

Your stories and observations are most refreshing!!!!

How about a light one?

If cheesey were an animal, what animal would he be and why? :p

18. vike4life

vike4life Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello Mrs. Cheesey, I hope you are feeling well.

What is Mr. Cheesey's favorite Cheese?

19. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Mrs. Cheesey....

Glad you are doing better!

I'm curious.....does Mr. Cheesey wear that nurses uniform out of the house as well?

20. PackinSteel

PackinSteel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Boxers or briefs? (for Mr. Cheesy!)

21. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Briefs, oops not my question. lol

I can tell you are one very classy woman, and I can also tell you two are a perfect match for each other. I wished I could have met you while in Wisconsin. But at least I got to meet half the Cheeses. :)

Mrs. Cheesy, Who takes longer in front of a mirror to get ready, you or Mr. Cheesy? What are his rituals?

22. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    coyote

is the leader of the pack and leads... there very cautious and extremely beauitful, and yet not one to let close because they are weary of there enviroment so they study it. besides the love the moon light, and they view there stars. very strong in character and extremely smart.

23. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    wisconsin cheddar...but there goes the house budget, when mc donalds has the cheddar melts, then i lose money hahah :lol:

24. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    i wasnt really fond of the picture, but consider the source.... i think it was a push up bra, from victorias secret...... :D :lol:

25. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    :roll:

most of the time the way i see it lately, "he free balls" it,,, :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:other wise not to shock the nurses when he has appointments, its BOXERS