Ashly Lelie

packman31

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see that Ashley Lelie is not reporting to camp and wants to be traded, why not Greenbay trying to work out a deal with Denver??

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packman31 said:
I see that Ashley Lelie is not reporting to camp and wants to be traded, why not Greenbay trying to work out a deal with Denver??

One would have thought if TT wanted Lelie, he would have made a play for him when he traded Walker.

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

Reaction score
packman31 said:

IMO, if they really wanted him, they would have gotten him when they traded J-Walk.

There must be something we don't know about him that is a turnoff (poor attitude, cancer in lockerroom, product of specific system). I however thought initally he would have come back to GB in a Walker trade, but still don't know why he didn't.

Perhaps those who have inside connections can try to get some more info on why he wasn't included in the Walker package?

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packman31 said:

:roll: I don't see why not, they already ripped off the Packers once this offseason.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
The Packers have enough players pissed off about contracts they don't need to bring another teams contract squable to them. Now if Lelie was a special talent, make a play for him, but he's not, he's an average 3rd WR.

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about trading for a player with the attitude of Mike McKenzie or T.O. and the "short-arm" ability of Robert Ferguson.

There's a very good reason Denver doesn't want him, and it's the same reason Green Bay shows(ed) no interest: he's a locker room cancer who doesn't make up for it on the field.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packman31 said:

If Lelie was unhappy in Denver, what makes you think Lelie would be happy in GB?

Trading one unhappy WRer for another unhappy WRer makes little sence. Unless that WRer is Randy Moss!!

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerSacker54 said:
packman31 said:

:roll: I don't see why not, they already ripped off the Packers once this offseason.

will you still feel that way if colledge becomes an outstanding G or T?

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerSacker54 said:
packman31 said:

This is true

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
PackerSacker54 said:
packman31 said:

No, I won't but as of right now you guys lost a good proven receiver for "unproven" talent. It's a gamble anyway you look at it right now.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerSacker54 said:
dhpackr said:
PackerSacker54 said:
packman31 said:

No, I won't but as of right now you guys lost a good proven receiver for "unproven" talent. It's a gamble anyway you look at it right now.

...or you could say we lost a receiver that had one good year and wanted to get paid like a top 5 receiver. If Greg Jennings comes in and performs like people are saying he might, people will forget #84.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Javon had 1 good year, Colledge has had zero good years. I can't beleive it, I just agreed with a Packer hater.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So pyle...

You're saying JWalk is up on Colledge because he's at about 20-25% efficiency and Colledge hasn't had the chance.

Wait and see, pyle. Wait and see. I'm going on a hunch here but I don't think Colledge will disappoint us.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Colledge will be a solid player. 2-3 years down the road. The question pyle is asking is can he do it now. he doesn't think so. I believe he'll have growing pains but I ultimately think he'll play better than what Whitticker did last season. I think Colledge is in the perfect scheme for him. I'm actually more worried on the RG than I am Colledge at LG. I do like Chris White and I believe he could be the dark horse.

Drich318

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He would be a nice addition, but we already have some very talented WRs. You have to assume that Driver, Jennings, Boerighter, and Gardner are making the team. Then Ferguson might, and then how about Lucas and Rodgers. There are some very interesting aspects of this WR corp. If we make a deal for Lelie or Stallworth then Ferguson might go. But then it takes away receptions for guys like Jennings who has a great upside. or takes a chance away from Lucas who has been tearing it up in NFL Europe

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what about the possibility of trading ferguson in a Lelie deal? NOTE: i think if we had any interest in lelie it would have happened on draft day.

Members online

Latest posts