Ashley Lelie

Packman5

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On sportscenter they said that Lelie wants out of Denver after they got Javon (the ******) Walker. For all the people who wanted TT to trade Javon for Lelie still have a shot at seeing him in Green and Gold next season.

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's been an underachiever, but at 6'3", 200 lbs, and solid deep speed, he could really add to the team. I wouldn't mind seeing Lelie as a Packer, but I've got a feeling the price isn't right.

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Porter>Lelie

We need to go for Porter if we have a chance of trading for a reciever. We probably could of gotten Lelie for relatively cheap as part of the Walker trade but it seems the Packers didn't think too highly of him.

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you think Porter is going for less than we traded Walker for, you're nuts. TT's not willing to give up what it would take to get Porter, guaranteed.

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If he could be gotten for Ferguson and a conditional draft pick, depending on the pick of course, it is doable. It would be much more worth going after Porter than Lelie.

mattresell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=29.895425+-
My guess is that if TT was interested in Lelie, he would have been included in the Walker deal.

I am also prepared to take a beating after this next sentence. I still think Ferguson has the potential to be a good #3, if not a decent #2. The guy was extremely raw coming out of college. I still hold hope for him.

For the issue of full disclosure, I should make it clear that I have been an Aggie fan my whole life. My parents' guest bathroom is painted maroon and white and I still hold the Bucky Richardson autograph I have very dear to me.

PS

Johnny Jolly is an exact replica of Mike Montgomery.

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not entirely against Ferguson, but he had the perfect chance to step it up last year. Before the year started he was talking about how he should be used more and when Walker went down he had the perfect chance to back up his talk and produce, and I expected alot from him, but he didn't do well at all.

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ferguson has always complained that he is open but Favre only throws to the guys he really likes or trusts. I don't get to see the whole field when I watch games on TV, so if some lucky person that gets to see the Pack live, wants to comment on this, it would be appreciated.

I thought Fergy played tentatively last year. Maybe it had something to do with the Donovan Darius hit the year before?

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i don't believe that **** about brett only throwing to the guys he likes. I mean, that certainly happened to me during recess, but brett's no recess quarterback. he ALWAYS has completions to between 5-7 receivers every game. he throws to everyone. Fergy's a ***** and can't admit he blew a golden opportunity last year.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yes, quite frequently Brett (or any qb in football) misses guys that are open...some plays you just don't have time to scan the field, or maybe your first check to fergy, he wasn't open...whatever the case may be...it's just the way things are.

Does he play favorites, maybe a little, but I doubt to the degree that Fergy is whining about.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
musccy said:
yes, quite frequently Brett (or any qb in football) misses guys that are open...some plays you just don't have time to scan the field, or maybe your first check to fergy, he wasn't open...whatever the case may be...it's just the way things are.

Does he play favorites, maybe a little, but I doubt to the degree that Fergy is whining about.

Nice Musscy..

Take the word of a chronic complainer and under-performing, cry-baby ****** like Ferguson to rip Favre, and you go for it hook, line, & sinker...and rip him a little yourself in the process...

With "fans" like these..it's a wonder Favre came back to Green Bay at all....

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack66...how the hell do you get that musccy is ripping Favre by saying he might miss seeing every WR on every play and that he might play a little favorites to WRs he has a higher comfort level with.

Every QB in the NFL falls under this description.

Hell, man...put on the lip balm, head down to MS and blow the man once and for all! Your undeniable manlove is manifesting itself in ugly outbursts.

How you come to these conclusions certainly blows the mind of anyone who embraces rational thought.

Proceed to rip me as a Favre hater and the lowly non-fan that I surely must be for daring to consider Brett Favre human.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Simple Digs..

This is a thinly veiled shot at Brett and Musscy knows it..

(It's an argument that goes back to last year when he and others here blamed Brett for the poor showing last season instead of the heinous play-calling by SherRossley, lack of NFL quality talent at receiver, and no running game...)

(...and no thanks..you can perform that aforementioned act of manlove on your object of desire...TT..if you like...I'm sure you'll have to get on line behind some others on this forum...)

(but I've got good news for you digs..)

I've heard he's "single"....

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh, yeah....technically, by noting that, "or maybe your first check to Fergy, he wasn't open" musccy is in fact questioning Fergie's performance..his ability to get open and become a target for his QB...and yet you are able to find a way to turn it 180 degrees to facilitate your ranting insanity.

Then again, what would there be to **** about if you took it literally, instead of twisting it to suit your purposes?

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
i don't believe that **** about brett only throwing to the guys he likes. I mean, that certainly happened to me during recess, but brett's no recess quarterback. he ALWAYS has completions to between 5-7 receivers every game. he throws to everyone. Fergy's a ***** and can't admit he blew a golden opportunity last year.

Actually considering the number of picks due to Ferguson not fighting for the ball, I can see Brett's hesitation to throw to Fergy unless he was so obviously wide open that he's the only one who could come down with the ball or it goes incomplete.

Members online

Latest posts