As we approach six seasons since the last Super Bowl.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
why can't people put their ****ing story on one page. I refuse to read any those things. if your content is good enough, enough people will come and read it. Quit fluffing yourself by making readers "click" thru 37 web pages just to read one story.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
why can't people put their ******* story on one page. I refuse to read any those things. if your content is good enough, enough people will come and read it. Quit fluffing yourself by making readers "click" thru 37 web pages just to read one story.
Thank you for saying this now I don't need to click that link.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if they want me to read it, put it on a page and I can scroll. I'm no fluffer, so i'm not fluffing a story by clicking "next" four hundred and eighty two times. :)

The only thing worse these days is a headline, lede, and then 10 pages of twitter feed.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
why can't people put their ******* story on one page. I refuse to read any those things. if your content is good enough, enough people will come and read it. Quit fluffing yourself by making readers "click" thru 37 web pages just to read one story.

Its the art of the crappy clickbait. The writers are creatively bankrupt so they gotta resort to clickbait headlines.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts