1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

As Packer fans, do we cheer for the Cowboys or Vikings on Sunday?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Packy

Packy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Vikings are a more immediate threat as they are the division rivals. So I will ask for God's forgiveness just this week as I root for my 2nd favorite team(this week) the Dalls Cowboys.

2. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    They have a ton of picks next year to trade up with anyway, so I don't think it will keep them from getting their top guy, especially if there's a rookie cap.

3. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    Think karma.

4. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    I know I just said to think karma, but on the flip side, if you do, post a link!

5. maxlives

maxlives Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +107
    That is a lucid, intelligent, well thought-out position, and to think I was hoping for a tie and lots of injuries. Am I a bad person?

6. olwig420

olwig420 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Rootin for the Boys as much as I hate them. With The queens QB having problems with his elbow he should throw a few picks so that should tip the scale in Dallas's favor.

7. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    Well honestly, they come over here and troll, if I did such a thing you can consider me their karma. I'd love to be the sword of vengeance :paladin: Trouble is, my cover is already blown, they read here, chances are they've been reading this thread so they'd know it was me! It was a fun idea tho!

AnyPacker, back to the topic (what is ADD again?) I'm now going with the two of them causing each other the most destruction as possible theorem. Sounds good to me, there is nothing like sitting back and watching as two enemies take each other out. Just save something for the Packers to play with!

8. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +280
    we can root for them to kill each other & let the NFL sort out the remains :happy0005: