As Packer fans, do we cheer for the Cowboys or Vikings on Sunday?

Packy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings are a more immediate threat as they are the division rivals. So I will ask for God's forgiveness just this week as I root for my 2nd favorite team(this week) the Dalls Cowboys.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a Packer fan I want the Vikings to win. First off let me say I don't like the Vikings but I don't want them to lose this and several other games this year. I would like to see them win just enough games this year to retain Childress and to stay out of the top 10 in the draft. There are 3 blue chip quarterback prospects(Andrew Luck-Stanford, Jake Locker-Washington and Ryan Mallett-Arkansas) and as a Packer fan I don't want the Vikings to be in position to get one of them. I remember a really talented Pittsburgh team a few years ago had a down year. Because of that they were in position to draft Ben Rothlesberger. Just what they needed. From what I hear these 3 quarterbacks are very good. Don't want to see the Vikings get a franchise quarterback and be set for the next 10-15 years at the most important position.

They have a ton of picks next year to trade up with anyway, so I don't think it will keep them from getting their top guy, especially if there's a rookie cap.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd almost be tempted to join you, I once worked up a Bears forum pretty good. I felt bad afterward, they got madder than hell, but it was fun to play the little Devil instead of the Angel. Maybe we should tap into our Dark Sides! Muahahahhah! (Nobody tell my Momma I'm not the perfect little Angel I appear to be!)

Partners in crime? :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

I know I just said to think karma, but on the flip side, if you do, post a link!

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a Packer fan I want the Vikings to win. First off let me say I don't like the Vikings but I don't want them to lose this and several other games this year. I would like to see them win just enough games this year to retain Childress and to stay out of the top 10 in the draft. There are 3 blue chip quarterback prospects(Andrew Luck-Stanford, Jake Locker-Washington and Ryan Mallett-Arkansas) and as a Packer fan I don't want the Vikings to be in position to get one of them. I remember a really talented Pittsburgh team a few years ago had a down year. Because of that they were in position to draft Ben Rothlesberger. Just what they needed. From what I hear these 3 quarterbacks are very good. Don't want to see the Vikings get a franchise quarterback and be set for the next 10-15 years at the most important position.

That is a lucid, intelligent, well thought-out position, and to think I was hoping for a tie and lots of injuries. Am I a bad person?

olwig420

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rootin for the Boys as much as I hate them. With The queens QB having problems with his elbow he should throw a few picks so that should tip the scale in Dallas's favor.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know I just said to think karma, but on the flip side, if you do, post a link!

Well honestly, they come over here and troll, if I did such a thing you can consider me their karma. I'd love to be the sword of vengeance :paladin: Trouble is, my cover is already blown, they read here, chances are they've been reading this thread so they'd know it was me! It was a fun idea tho!

AnyPacker, back to the topic (what is ADD again?) I'm now going with the two of them causing each other the most destruction as possible theorem. Sounds good to me, there is nothing like sitting back and watching as two enemies take each other out. Just save something for the Packers to play with!

Members online