1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

As its getting near

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by buggybill2003, Dec 31, 2013.

1. buggybill2003

buggybill2003 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,056
    I am getting ready for an evening celebrating the coming of the New Year. I`d like to wish you all a happy and peaceful New Year, even those God awful 49er fans. :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. Packers_16-0

Packers_16-0 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +32
    I hope the packers start the New Years with a boom in defense

3. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    Happy New Year everybody.
    And may it get off to a very good start for our Packers and us fans.

4. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +391
    Got drunk & threw up. The wife had to get a couple guys to help me in the house. What a way to bring in the new year

Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
    • Funny Funny x 3
  5. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,065
    Ah.... youth. LMAO. Your post reminds me of probably the last time I got completely wasted. A surprise 40th birthday party where my wife and the 17 women that worked for/with me conspired to make for, ultimately, a forgotten evening. Yeah...it was a nice surprise to have about 150 people holding my picture over their faces as I was tricked into going to a bar on an otherwise nondescript Saturday afternoon. My cocktail 'glass' was a hollow duck decoy with the tip of the decoy's beak cut off that became Oshkosh's version of the "Big Dipper". That decoy was filled with 7&7's and I had to drink out of the beak...and I complied...in the interest of being a good sport.

Well, I refused to fall down or puke or fall asleep, but had my arms draped over my brother's and brother-in-law's shoulders as they "helped" me to the car at 1:30 a.m. ... tips of shoes dragging on the floor as they 'helped' me. THAT was 15 years ago ... and I think I'm STILL hung over. :)

• Funny Funny x 2