ARRINGTONS EXCITEMENT

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Phil, I am starting to get the feeling you really hate us and what is wrong with Applebee's if I may be so bold to ask ?

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
They can close this deal if they would just take him to Applebee's.
Watch how quickly he becomes an over rated bum on this site if he decides to play elsewhere.

Hate to say it Phil, but you are right. If Lavar goes elsewhere it won't be TT's fault. It will be because the other team overpayed for him. I can hear it now....."Lavar would have been nice but not for that price"......."How can you pay a guy coming off an injury that much?"........and my all-time favorite..."I didn't want him hear anyway. He's a CANCER"

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
but the question if he goes to another team will be
1. Did he get fair market value?
2. Was TT willing to match another fair offer?

I hope that he comes here, but i hope we are willing to offer what i believe he deserves. Give him a huge signing bonus. (we are 10 million below salary cap MINIMUM, and if favre retires, we'll be 20 million below!) then offer 5-6 million a year. we can afford this! we almost HAVE to get high dollar players to remain above the minimum.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
but the question if he goes to another team will be
1. Did he get fair market value?
2. Was TT willing to match another fair offer?

I hope that he comes here, but i hope we are willing to offer what i believe he deserves. Give him a huge signing bonus. (we are 10 million below salary cap MINIMUM, and if favre retires, we'll be 20 million below!) then offer 5-6 million a year. we can afford this! we almost HAVE to get high dollar players to remain above the minimum.

In the world of the NFL, if someone is willing to pay it, then it's "fair market value".

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favreforever721 said:
For those wondering where we got this information, we(at least I did) heard it on Sportscenter at 5 PM CT. They talked about Lavar visiting and the effect it had on Favre's decision(they always know how to take something the Packers do and make it Favre-related!!)

I saw that, and I saw Arrington's interview on Cold Pizza, but I don't remember him saying that he'd come to Green Bay if Brett's still here. Some other source, maybe?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He didn't say he would, he said he wanted permission to talk to Brett first. Which i think pretty much says he's seriously interested, but wants to see if Favre will be here before HE decides.

carlos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey 4Pack, I know you're a girl, LOL. You're my kind of girl if your a packer backer. Getting back to the post...a good defence is a good offence!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts