Arrest warrant issued for PacMan....

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Ahhh wanted for questioning in one state and WANTED in another... maybe you and Vick could share a Lawyer...

Now the important question... CHEESEY were you and Nick out on the town again showing you Pac a good time? Another wanted poster? :rotflmao:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/06/20/bc.fbn.pacman.charges.ap/index.html

Pacman will face two felony charges
Titans CB in strip club melee that proceded shooting
Posted: Wednesday June 20, 2007 2:24PM; Updated: Wednesday June 20, 2007 2:26PM

LAS VEGAS (AP) -- Suspended NFL player Adam "Pacman" Jones will face two felony charges in a strip club melee that preceded a triple shooting in February, Las Vegas police and the Clark County District Attorney's office said Wednesday.

Two other people previously identified by police as friends of the Tennessee Titans cornerback also will face felony charges in the fracas inside the Minxx club, police said in a statement.

No one is named in the shooting that occurred later outside the club and left a bar employee paralyzed, police Capt. James Dillon said.

Warrants were issued for the arrests of Jones, Robert Reid of Carson, Calif., and Sadia Morrison of New York, Dillon said.

A Las Vegas lawyer representing the three was expected to contact police to arrange their surrender, an aide to Clark County District Attorney David Roger said.

The lawyer, Robert Langford, did not immediately respond to messages seeking comment.

The charges are slightly different from those police sought in March against Jones, Reid and Morrison. Roger declined to file the charges, asking police for more information and to identify a shooter.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
T.U.R.D....and now, thankfully, an unemployed T.U.R.D.!!

Totally
Unrepentant
Reprehensible
****head

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow lets throw away millions of dollars and probably lose your chance at ever playing on an NFL field again. Great idea.

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Well he didn't get to the NFL by using his noodle.... physical talent can be wasted... somehow I think Pac is always wasted...

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahhh wanted for questioning in one state and WANTED in another... maybe you and Vick could share a Lawyer...

Now the important question... CHEESEY were you and Nick out on the town again showing you Pac a good time? Another wanted poster? :rotflmao:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/06/20/bc.fbn.pacman.charges.ap/index.html

Pacman will face two felony charges
Titans CB in strip club melee that proceded shooting
Posted: Wednesday June 20, 2007 2:24PM; Updated: Wednesday June 20, 2007 2:26PM

LAS VEGAS (AP) -- Suspended NFL player Adam "Pacman" Jones will face two felony charges in a strip club melee that preceded a triple shooting in February, Las Vegas police and the Clark County District Attorney's office said Wednesday.

Two other people previously identified by police as friends of the Tennessee Titans cornerback also will face felony charges in the fracas inside the Minxx club, police said in a statement.

No one is named in the shooting that occurred later outside the club and left a bar employee paralyzed, police Capt. James Dillon said.

Warrants were issued for the arrests of Jones, Robert Reid of Carson, Calif., and Sadia Morrison of New York, Dillon said.

A Las Vegas lawyer representing the three was expected to contact police to arrange their surrender, an aide to Clark County District Attorney David Roger said.

The lawyer, Robert Langford, did not immediately respond to messages seeking comment.

The charges are slightly different from those police sought in March against Jones, Reid and Morrison. Roger declined to file the charges, asking police for more information and to identify a shooter.
Well.......Pacman was acting like a real ****, so me and Nick left him and went to a different club. Now I'm glad we did!

Members online

Latest posts