1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Arn't we lucky?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Emperor_Xyn, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Emperor_Xyn

Emperor_Xyn Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    First we start with Favre one of the best qb's in the league. He gets old and we move onto are next quarterback. Now Rodgers is like a top quarterback. I don't care what people think i've seen Favre play for years and the first 2 seasons of Rodgers seasons I would gladly take Rodgers>Favre(Unless Favre was in his prime).

Honestly I really hate worrying every drive, "Hey I wonder if Bretty Favre will throw a game losing interception". But no with Rodgers out there I can sit back and realise a interception will be a rare occurance.

Gotta love Packer Football these days! Deffiently milking all this season for all its worth!

2. YouFrgotPoland

YouFrgotPoland Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +66
    Regardless of which of the two is better, we are extremely lucky. Especially when you just look in our own division. All 3 of those teams have struggled at the QB position for years. We get 2 great QB's in a row.

3. The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Lucky is an understatement. We had a really great QB in most teams that would take years to replace. And when Favre went away we got a great replacement.

Considering the other 3 teams in the Division have not had a franchise QB in years. The Bears are still trying to find a quality QB.

4. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,799
    In a way we are and in a way we aren't.
    Lucky sure that we have one great QB following another.
    Unlucky that Burnt Fail threw INT over and over again to blow it in games.
    And A-Rod will have to prove himself in post for me to feel very lucky to have him.
    Oh, I love that we have him.
    But now it's time for him to take it up to the next level by leaps and bounds this year in the post.
    I will feel much much better about having A-Rod when he takes the Pack to and wins a SB.

5. Aaron rodgers is god

Aaron rodgers is god Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +154
    Its called TT making a great decision and worrying about the packers future, rather then picking up a different player. Its rather nice knowing that your team is set to go in a lot of positions. Unlike other teams where they have no idea who their starting QB for the season

6. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +473
    Chicago Fan has to be like "Come ON! We haven't had a great QB in like 50 years and they get 2 in a row?!? Not fair."

Detroit Fan probably feels the same way. And Minnesota Fan will feel that way when Favre retires.

7. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376
    You guys see that stat they put up tonight? 21 different starting QB's for Chicago in the same time as GB had 2. I lol'ed.

8. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    Almost makes up for everything after lombardi we had to go through