1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Arizona Cardinals Changing Uniforms

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by IPBprez, Jan 30, 2005.

1. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    I seriously don't think of a cardinal (bird) when I think of Arizona. Do you?

I lived there for almost three years, while stationed at Williams AFB, just outside Mesa and party-ed a bunch on Campus at ASU.. but I never thought of a cardinal when I lived there....

[​IMG]

New uniforms to come this spring

You'd think they would change the name to Scorpions, or whatever!

2. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Isn't this the second time in about six years they have tried to make the bird look more 'mean' ?

3. gotarace27

gotarace27 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes it is and i think next time they should put fangs on that Cardinal. :lol:

4. Rhino58

Rhino58 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    "I don't know if I'd shoot this bird. It looks pretty mean. This bird might pull a gun out and shoot right back at you."

It seems like they are just trying to make it sound meaner than it looks...its kind of irritating.

5. mkapp

mkapp Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Apparently the team will announce new uniforms that will be significantly different. Players were quoted saying things like "they arent jsut adding a stripe". Rumor has it that the feature color will be copper. Much like how TB came out with pewter, NE has silver, metallic colors seem to be the trend. Arizona will never go with black although that would look the best IMO.

6. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Have you noticed since the begining of the 'helment era' they have gotten a 'meaner' look to them and the players have gotten less mean? Albeit the rules disallow clotheslines, head slaps etc ... Just seems to me the league is getting more panzy *** and the players are being more protected. I forget who it was who said it, but they said 'if you canst stand to get your neck rung you shouldn't be on the field'

7. mkapp

mkapp Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh yeah how much did Arizona pay Louisville to use their old logo?