Aren't you glad we got rid of Slocum?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well of course, but is the replacement any better? I guess I'll give him a game or two to show some change, but so far it's been same old same old. I understand he didn't have a set team, but neither did the rest of the league and many of them looked just fine on special teams and our's looked "special" once again.

Joe Nor Cal Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well of course, but is the replacement any better? I guess I'll give him a game or two to show some change, but so far it's been same old same old. I understand he didn't have a set team, but neither did the rest of the league and many of them looked just fine on special teams and our's looked "special" once again.
It's a mystery to me why TT and MM passed on bringing in one of two qualified and available STs coaches after they whacked Slocum. Why did they feel Zook was the better choice? I trust their judgement, but everyone makes mistakes. If anything, the PS performance shows the unit going backward. They can't get any worse in the rankings. Big, big concern going into the season. Hopefully, I'm wrong and Zook is the guy. But I'm not prone to daydreaming.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I agree on giving Zook a few games and having set rotations before passing judgement. I just hope we don't see this about mid season!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts