1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Are you feelin the T.H.U.D.D.???

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Kitten, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    Off season randomness and oddities.

Over the last several years, I've been getting these odd flyers in my mailbox: I don't have a scanner so I'll just relay what it says:

T.H.U.D.D

"Thudd" apparently stands for: Thugs hatin underage drunk drivin.

Underneath it asks:

Are you feelin the T.H.U.D.D???

But, no contact info, no meeting place for where to go if I'm feelin the Thudd. At first I thought it was just a prank, but it's been going on for several years. Perhaps this is a group with very poor organization not to leave any contact info. That also rules out a scam, anybody trying to scam somebody would at least leave a way to contact them so they have a way to scam you.
    I'd be feelin the the Thudd but this is just weird man!!! [​IMG]

Anyone else feelin the Thudd?

2. packerstl101

packerstl101 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +31
    Im feelin the THUDD!!

3. neilfii

neilfii Hall of Fame Fan

Ratings:
    +714
    Never seen any flyers or ever heard of such a group, but I'm feelin' the THUDD and I trust opposing QB's and RB's will be feelin' the THUDD from the Packers this season (assuming we have one). Maybe that's it; maybe they know you are a Packer fan and they know we'll be puttin' on the THUDD this season.

4. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    LOL! I never thought of it as a Packers THUDD!!! The Saints are the first ones to be feelin our THUDD!

Anyways, the thing is, I'm feelin the THUDD and it's actually something I'd support but I wish they would leave some kind of contact info so I know where to join up. I want to do some THUDDing of my own.