Are we going to sign a reciever before next week?

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think we have to..but im thinking they'll grab somebody from the practice squad. Bragg maybe? i wasn't to impressed with Lucas. he got open a lot but couldn't really hang on to the ball.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm still irritated that they didn't hang onto Andrae Thurman, especially considering that Murphy couldn't play in week one. I would say Bragg is the best option at the moment. Really, they should have five receivers on the roster and ditch one of the defensive linemen--Donnell Washington, for example. Or maybe one of those young offensive linemen, like Junius Coston.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
I'm still irritated that they didn't hang onto Andrae Thurman, especially considering that Murphy couldn't play in week one. I would say Bragg is the best option at the moment. Really, they should have five receivers on the roster and ditch one of the defensive linemen--Donnell Washington, for example. Or maybe one of those young offensive linemen, like Junius Coston.

Hell, why not Flanigan? He's playing terrible anyway..anyone else notice a big improvement once Wells got into the game?

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about Bill Schroeder? He is currently coaching at the college level.

He loks buff and ready to go...

Just a thought...

fondypackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just read that according to the Packers brass with the bye week coming up they are more then likely just going to bring someone up from the practice squad because they don't think Murphy will be out that long. If Murphy's injury isn't getting better they will go the FA route I would think.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jamal Jones will get activated because he can return kicks and play on kick coverage. Steele was apparently waived today so there is an empty roster spot.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts