Are we forgetting about Rod and Marc ?

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have seen alot of chatter about Lelie and Stallworth lining up next to Driver - getting Vernon Davis, Boston etc ... It seems - myself included that we have forgotten about Rod and Marc B. Is everyone just not sold on them at all ? I personally love Rod - gotta give a guy props for hurdling defenders in a meaningless game. Thoughts ? I know I am post happy today - but tomorrow - mmmmmmm.

Weissman1989

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stallworth is good and i definately like him as an option, but i dont know how old any of those guys are.

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Stallworth and Lelie are better than Gardner and Boerigter, you also have to remember that we lost Murphy to injury and Chatman left so we need to be a bit more deep at reciever, it would probably be best to have Gardner playing slot and Boerigter to be 4th string. I think they can be capable of being number 2 or 3 recievers but you always want to improve what you got.

scharles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gardner is solid, he will play well this year, I have no doubts about it. Marc was a nice add as well, but we need another big play reciever, to fill in for Javon. Donald can definately be that guy, but he needs a stronger reciever opposite him than what he has.

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Exactly. Even with the knocks on Lelie, about how he doesn't go over the middle, he would still be able to stretch the field and demand attention and open things up for Driver.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gardner with some camp time should learn the offense along with Boerigter, Herron, and Gado who came in late in the year.

Last year's rookies should show some improvement. Many remember Little not leverage for a tackle for 30 yards on a Monday Night but few seem to remember a Collins missed tackle led to it. Collins got better as the year went on.

Some fear Coston being a starter at OG. There will be positive development in the younger players. The Packers are a very young team.

Where there isn't development some coaches will be gone. The only one I don't expect much from is Popinga coming off injury.

Another thing is the change in the training staff and methods. The new ones may limit injuries.

There are many positives going into 2006.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts