are u kidding me?

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
What was the knock on Ryan Grant? WTF. He has a plus 5 yard per carry average until he got basically got tackled similar to a horsecollar and injured. Thank god it's only a sprain and not a ACL. Although he'll be out 2-4 weeks now. :(

Also, it was raining, and Rodgers admits on the 2nd PICK the ball just slipped out of his hand. INTs were his fault and his admits to playing poorly. I think the rain had something to do with the 2nd, and even he said the ball slipped out. I don't expect 300 yards passing when our O-line stunk, and it was raining. We still got a win on the 1st game of the season away in a hostile environment against a scrambling QB, and a very well coached team. Lets enjoy this, clean up the O-line and we'll be ok.

Buffalo at Lambeau, we couldn't ask for a better team to play next week to "look good" against.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What was the knock on Ryan Grant? WTF. He has a plus 5 yard per carry average until he got basically got tackled similar to a horsecollar and injured. Thank god it's only a sprain and not a ACL. Although he'll be out 2-4 weeks now. :(

Also, it was raining, and Rodgers admits on the 2nd PICK the ball just slipped out of his hand. INTs were his fault and his admits to playing poorly. I think the rain had something to do with the 2nd, and even he said the ball slipped out. I don't expect 300 yards passing when our O-line stunk, and it was raining. We still got a win on the 1st game of the season away in a hostile environment against a scrambling QB, and a very well coached team. Lets enjoy this, clean up the O-line and we'll be ok.

Buffalo at Lambeau, we couldn't ask for a better team to play next week to "look good" against.

So I was fed a bunch of hype on Spillar for Buffalo and I look to see what he did and nothing! Hope its the same way next week. Dont need another player trying to make a name for himself at our expense.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Will you come back every week please? Somehow I doubt you will....

one of the best Ds comes from where we ranked last season.

I cant wait til we play the vikes.

And as far as the interceptor trophy goes Favre still has it with a whole 319 of them.

Yes.....yes....please let that guy come back next week. Moderators please don't ban these Viking fans. Lets see what they say when Ronnie Brown and the Pot head Ricky Williams runs all over their home stadium...........and Favre.......fumbles another ball and throws 2 more int's

PackerFan87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I was fed a bunch of hype on Spillar for Buffalo and I look to see what he did and nothing! Hope its the same way next week. Dont need another player trying to make a name for himself at our expense.

Spiller is good, the Bills Offense unit just sucks!

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm pretty pleased overall with the Packers in week 1. No team comes in on opening day and has everything working in perfect harmony. Sure the Pack have some things to work on, but to have an off day and still come away with the win on the road?!?! Thats awesome. Sure a big blowout with all kinds of great stats would be really exciting, but it almost never happens. I'm glad to see that the Packers can dig in and pull out a win when faced with some serious adversity.

FiercePierce6

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really dude?

Ryan Grant got hurt right when he started to heat up. He had 40 some yards on the drive he hurt his ankle. Brandon Jackson looked pretty good but better than Grant...no thanks. McCarthy baffled me with the play calling at times too, but I still like him. Rodgers and McCarthy have a connection that you don't see often with a QB and head coach. And the fact A-rod played one of his worst game wearing a GB uniform and we still put up 27 on Philly's defense...I'm not worried one bit. We got the Bills next week, Rodgers will break out 350+, 3tds, in a Packer blowout. 2-0.

TMitchell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
are u kidding me

this is an abomination. its air coryell. super bowl? are yu kidding me? you kool aid drinkers need to wake up. we just got out coached AGAIN. sick vick? thank goodness for clay matthews having the where with all to stop sick vick. put 8 in the box this guy can not beat you and sam shields, you shouldnt have made the team. he doesnt guard anyone. passing up 10 pts 2 out of 3 downs? wtf mccarthy. 9-7 at best. air coryell and I'm a huge packer fan. vikings d is going to hold us down just like they did the saints. As far as Ryan Grant is concerned: good riddance. bjack is much better. time to bring lumpkin into the mix. on another note: special teams is much and I mean MUCH impoved. Bears got luckier than squat on a bs ruling. you can't tell me that that wasnt a td that 81 scored. revealing that that rule needs to be changed, and the showboat rule is well you know needs to stop. was totally impressed with james jones - use him more. overall - a c minus for the team. josh sitton wtf up.

If you're such a big Packer Fan you'd know Lunpkin is no longer with us!

sundown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cannot believe that acouple of guys are complaining about the Packers Victory Sunday,ARE U KIDDING ME,they won on the road against a tough team,a team that many are picking to make the payoffs so to all you real Packer fans be happy ,be proud!Oh and hey how about those Vikings and those Cowboys.

OP
OP
lambeaulambo

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
after 4 more weeks of observation it has become clear that the pack has the personnel to win when healthy. Anyone else noticing that McCarthy is getting out coached almost every game?
Notes from the Redskins game:

How does Lee immediately leave the game after celebrating a td?
I saw half of the play where Finley got hurt and he fell down didnt look serious....out? need more info
anyone else think moss didnt get two feet in at the end of the first half on that long pass play?
when you are in the first half take the chipshot xtra pt fg, not go for it on 4th and goal after 3 attempts, and mccarthy should have been chewing the oline a new one for not getting it on 3 plays.
how many more clutch kicks is crosby going to miss?
Is this true that des bishop had 10 tackles?

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
THe long moss catch, was that the one where the skins hurried to the line and ran a play? (I think it was close but he was in I believe.) As for the going on 4th and Goal, listen I thought coming in that the Packers had the all around superior team. I'm a redskins fan too. Our defense played without Haynesworth, and was defending the pass all game long, maybe, just maybe that's what killed the game for the pack. When the DL/LB can just tee off on the QB so much, maybe that causes problems. However, early in the game when we blew he 4th and goal, yeah I was thinking the same thing, why not kick the FG? However, if coming in I had confidence we were the superior team. A quick TD there puts us up by 7 (Then 14 right?) And then Washington has to start playing catchup I like our chances in that kind of game. (Our as in Packers).

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone else, besides me, think that the Packers will have to really improve when they play better teams?
Or does it look like they will do fine from what you saw today?

I dunno. I have this weird feeling that the Packers are gonna play much better against better teams than they do against teams that are struggling. I think it's gonna be one of those backwards years where nothing really makes much sense and we just gotta roll with it or go insane.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts