Are there any other Packers articles....

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is the first article I've ever seen that explains or gives any insight at all as to why things are the way they are with the Packers.
Even though I disagree with the content, I still found it to be helpful.
Are there any others that would explain why they are patching holes in a leaking ship in an attempt to get it sailing again?
Anything else that helps to explain why they refuse to change which, IMHO, keeps them from getting to another SB?

http://www.espn.com/blog/green-bay-...arthy-fire-dom-capers-the-answer-mason-crosby

“Well, going back to the Mason Crosby comment, and obviously applying that to the question about Dom, I think it’s important to recognize, as for answering your question about it being easy to make that change, it would give everybody a breath of fresh air,” McCarthy said during an interview that aired Thursday on ESPN Milwaukee.

“I think all of us in life have always gone through experiences in our past that you may have quit on something just to get that fresh, new start, and it feels good, but in hindsight it was not the best thing for you. I know I have personally. So I’ve always held true to that in my decision-making process.”

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Regarding that article, Mason Crosby is not a good answer to the question. Crosby had a bad season, Capers defenses have been bad for years. If the defense was only down for one season, I wouldn't be in favor of letting Capers go either.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So far no one has found any other Packers related articles that may shed some light as to why they do things the way they do things?

And I don't mind getting a disagreement to my OP.
But I don't understand why I would.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So far no one has found any other Packers related articles that may shed some light as to why they do things the way they do things?

And I don't mind getting a disagreement to my OP.
But I don't understand why I would.
Yeah I don't mind giving your posts the red X when I think it's warranted...but I agree with you this time lol.. You simply posted an article written by someone else ... and even stated that you didn't necessarily agree with its content.... not sure how someone can "disagree" with that lol.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I don't mind giving your posts the red X when I think it's warranted...but I agree with you this time lol.. You simply posted an article written by someone else ... and even stated that you didn't necessarily agree with its content.... not sure how someone can "disagree" with that lol.
Only thing I can figure is that he disagrees with the way things MM is running things by keeping Dom around?
I guess Guac would have to come back to explain.

Those ratings are supposed to be just for what we write and not someone else.