1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Are there any great teams left?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by packerbackerinin, Oct 14, 2008.

1. packerbackerinin

packerbackerinin Cheesehead

Oct 1, 2008
    The league is sort of in a whirl wind after this weekends games. There doesn't seem like there is truly a great team left including unfortunately our Pack. There was a lot of upsets this weekend, and I know there is a lot of parody in the league now, but this is crazy. Who thinks the Packers don't have a shot at the Colts this weekend? If this trend continues, I don't think anyone can say that. GO PACK GO!!!
  2. °Jacob°

°Jacob° Cheesehead

Aug 7, 2008
    yep, the top spot in the league is open, since the cowboys are doin pretty ******, and the pack werent playing very well until recently, which i still think i didnt see much of an improvement, especially with the run game, I don't know why colts are #1, they seem like the same team they were last year, patriots are out of it because of no brady, i still think they're better than everyone says they are.