Are the packers even going to win a game?

Canadian packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looking at who the packers play, I thought this game may be one of their 2 wins... now it's down to the 49ers. Has a team ever went 0-16? two fumbles and INT is doesn't get easier to win a game....but the packers some how seem to lose...Rebuilding? the packers haven't even reached rock bottom. This is going to be ugly...

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we are going to lose alot of games this season. we may win next week.
but their is no way we will have a winning record.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here is how bad we are. Ahman Green is our best running back and he's a guy you can't have on the field in close games at the end of the game. If you want to win you have to have players that can hold on to the ball. You can't win with Ferguson as your 3rd receiver, he doesn't make plays. Jennings will get better but you can't win with a Rookie who simply is going to make rookie mistakes, especially as a starter. You can't win when you can't get off the field on 3 and outs consistently. So to answer your question, unless this team can fix those problems we won't beat anyone. New Orleans is a bad team and they're 2-0. That should tell you where we are as a team.

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can offer one positive note, our D-line played well and for the first time in a long time, we got consistent pressure out of the front four. There's hope there.

I'd like to believe that #22 and #21 can learn how to play well with Collins and Harris. We'll see.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have no depth. We have no one to challenge anyone for playing time. Ferguson is your third reiver for gosh sakes. Herron is your backup at running back. Everyone of the guards are rookies. You don't have a safety that can make a play and there is no depth there either.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every team usually finds away to win at least one. Even the bad teams. So I would expect to see one win. I'm guessing this is just a rant posted after the game. I thought about coming on here and thrashing down Favre for his throw but waited did some thinking and watched the rest of the game and in the end the defense is what ultimately loss the game. That was just the turning point.

I think GB can beat the Lions, Jets, 49ers, and Bills. Outside of that I don't expect much. I would say 3 or 4 wins this year.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i just saw the teams we will play for the remainder of the season, and all i can say is we will have a long season.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the niners,jets,bills,rams,lions,vikings scare you?

those shouldnt be blowouts like week 1

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so we are going to have 6 wins.

its going to be a long seson, at least for me.

we probely just might lose to those teams too.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
the niners,jets,bills,rams,lions,vikings scare you?

those shouldnt be blowouts like week 1

The 49ers almost beat the cards last week, bills barely lost to the pats last week then beat miami today, rams beat the broncos last week, vikings have beat the redskins and the panthers.

OP
OP
C

Canadian packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings ... I hate to say it... Do scare me... they beat two playoff teams... Bills beat a good team today... Rams remind me of the saints ( which the packers lost to)... So basically the lions, jets, niners are teams the packers can beat....

Don't forget the trap games... With the packers talent many good teams may over look them... Then the packers will surprise them. I would like to just improve one game from last year just to say our team is going in the right direction.

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They say any team can beat any other team on any given day.

The only way I see us winning a game this year is if the other team beats itself.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikings are not as good as their record so far.

They barely beat the panthers today WHO GAVE THE GAME AWAY... and didnt have like 5 starters playing due to injury. the vikings can be beat and they will when they play a healthy team. i mean how good can they be with the freakin monopoly guy as their coach.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings are for real. They will give Chicago a run for the divsion and could be a potential wild card team. That coaching staff is great and their a solid team. I wouldn't be suprised if they sweep the pack again this year. I have them splitting but Minnesota could be in a playoff hunt late and GB could be out of it so that would make a difference in how prepared a team is to play and in terms of "who wants it more"

GB won't go 0-16 but they won't come close to 500 either. Let's leave it at that.

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
GB won't go 0-16 but they won't come close to 500 either. Let's leave it at that.

Really, the only difference between the two is draft position. And that only matters if the GM is proficient at talent evaluation.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts