Are Packer Fans overrated selfish cry babies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McNabb after 11 seasons with the Eagles showed up today with the Redskins to play against the Eagles and recieved a standing ovation. Then on the first series the fans booed the Redskins team.

Favre on the other hand was booed by the Packer fans.

I have little respect anymore for that "Packers fans are the best" Shtick. Packer fans have demonstrated that they are not the same caliber as what the fans in Philadelphia displayed today. They apparently have very short memories of what Favre did for the Green Bay Packers. And Packer Fans behavior in general is just the common ordinary what have you done for ME lately. i.e. selfish cry babies.

Now don't get all personal about my choice of terms. Words are used to convey an idea, so respond to the idea. Actually prior to today I would have likely used these terms about the Philidelphia fans.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude, I live in Philly and am a former Eagles fan. You don't know the half of it! Packer fans are on another planet compared to Eagles fans. Come to Philly and I'll show you the kind of hospitality you'll get. I find your comparison of the Packers and Eagles fans to be invalid. You can't really compare McNabb with Favre either. Two completely different animals. Based on the observations I have personally witnessed in Philly, Packer fans are "better" depending on how you define it.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
LOL so yeah Donvan demanded to be traded to the Skins? Show me that

I will watch this and lock if needed...

Anyone feeling that it gets out of hand hit the report button

packerbob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McNabb after 11 seasons with the Eagles showed up today with the Redskins to play against the Eagles and recieved a standing ovation. Then on the first series the fans booed the Redskins team.

I have little respect anymore for that "Packers fans are the best" Shtick. Packer fans have demonstrated that they are not the same caliber as what the fans in Philadelphia displayed today. They apparently have very short memories of what Favre did for the Green Bay Packers. And Packer Fans behavior in general is just the common ordinary what have you done for ME lately. i.e. selfish cry babies.

Now don't get all personal about my choice of terms. Words are used to convey an idea, so respond to the idea. Actually prior to today I would have likely used these terms about the Philidelphia fans.

I'm a Packer fan, it's true. Yes I admit to being selfish. Your right, I'm a cry baby. But sir I must take offense to being called overrated.

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre went out of his way to stick it to the Packers. McNabb did not do that to the Eagles.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
If you don't realize how different the two situations were, than I feel sorry for your intelligence level

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Yeah, we should all look up to Philly fans...mmmhmmm

9 Terrible Philly Fan Incidents ... And Their Harmless Explanations

9 Terrible Philly Fan Incidents ... And Their Harmless Explanations - SportsPickle News

[ame=http://www.google.com/search?q=philadelphia+fans&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a#hl=en&expIds=17259,23756,24692,24813,24878,24879,26714,26781,26805,26890&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&q=bad+philadelphia+fans&cp=1&pf=p&sclient=psy&client=firefox-a&hs=0cW&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&source=hp&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=bphiladelphia+fans&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=c6affe93747c32d0]philadelphia fans - Google Search[/ame]

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
??

You deserve a "AW Come on MAN!" sheesh he PLAYS for the BI-QUEENS. A team we love to hate. if he had gone ANYWHERE else it would have been more acceptable. Packer fans stick with the team thru 3-13- years and through the good times. we may complain about TT and MM and all that but i sure do think that us fans are in the top tier of support for our team. "WE" are not owned by a corporation or other entity but rather "By the People" therefore we can complain and boo who we want but flags fly in Green Bay and all across the Packer Nation all the time! in the end even if we went 0-16 we would still love our Green Bay Packers :)

OP
OP
J

JRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You deserve a "AW Come on MAN!" sheesh he PLAYS for the BI-QUEENS. A team we love to hate. if he had gone ANYWHERE else it would have been more acceptable. Packer fans stick with the team thru 3-13- years and through the good times. we may complain about TT and MM and all that but i sure do think that us fans are in the top tier of support for our team. "WE" are not owned by a corporation or other entity but rather "By the People" therefore we can complain and boo who we want but flags fly in Green Bay and all across the Packer Nation all the time! in the end even if we went 0-16 we would still love our Green Bay Packers :)
"WE" are not owned by a corporation or other entity but rather "By the People"
This is another tired shtick, just like we are the best fans. "The people" have no say whatsoever in the football operations like owners elsewhere do. Exhibit "A" The seat license fee, "the only say "the people" had was How do you what me to pay, cash check or charge. Or turn in the tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts