Archuleta

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Redskins | Team reaches agreement with Archuleta to delay option
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 20:26:03 -0700

Jason La Canfora, of The Washington Post, reports the Washington Redskins have reached an agreement with S Adam Archuleta to delay exercising him a $5 million option, according to league sources. The decision to delay paying Archuleta could be an attempt to buy more time to workout a trade or release him.

Was his year in Washington a fluke because he didn't fit in or was he over-rated when playing for the Rams? After he is cut or if he is cut, would he be someone to bring into camp for a run at a roster spot

EDITED out blue:)

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Could someone explain what this has to do w/ the Packers?

Sometime soon he will be available, can he add something to the Packers. Plus it can be a topic that won't lead into Moss or GM bashing, I HOPE:)

YERCELL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well we have this section called NFL News...you might wanna check it out sometime. You can't make random news Packer related.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well we have this section called NFL News...you might wanna check it out sometime. You can't make random news Packer related.

eh, it's the off season. there's not a whole lot to discuss for football fans in general.

during free agency any potential free agent could be worthy of discussion on pretty much any teams message board...except for Adam Archuleta of course, because he stinks. ;)

Reaction score
I actually agree with you that Adam wouldn't be a good fit in Green Bay, and he isn't the solution to our Safety woes.

IMO, the problem with Manuel is that (ironically) he seems like a below par leader.

Adam, from what I have seen, isn't one that has leadership qualities.

The reason I think Collins was so successful his rookie season was that he had Roman with him. Before you get out the steak knives, I honestly think Roman was an above average LEADER that was a below par player. I think his leadership guided Collins.

Going by that (which is based on anecdotal evidence), we need a safety that can be a leader to play opposite Collins. Grant would have been awesome.

Members online

Latest posts