Archuleta

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Porky....I like your optimism but we overpayed. Seattle didn't come close to that offer nor did any other team. My guess is you never heard of Manuel until we signed him.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
arrowgargantuan said:
DePack said:
You're right tk......AND we overpayed for him.

are those numbers from that article confirmed yet? if it's accurate he must've blackmailed somebody to get that contract, maybe Ted's daughter has a thing for safeties?

We certainly didn't overpay for Manuel. The Vikings gave Ryan Longwell the same contract and a million more in signing bonus..

Freeman and Little were way passed the prime of their careers. Manuel is in it and has some nice upside. I think it was a good signing.

sorry porky, rational thought doesnt go over to well with some people here. I apologize FOR them.

TT drafted him, he knows something about him. Sanders COACHED him before, he knows something about him...

but yeah, im gonna listen to rantings by depack and pack66 over them. right. :roll:

porky, good point on the not overpaying. Longwells viking contract is absurd.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ttrom....porky (I'm guessing by his name) is a big boy. He doesn't need some lazy ***, baggy shorts wearing, genx'r defending him. The fact that he can spell porky shows he already knows more than you.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i love how you think im some long haired teenage hippy or something. your ignorance amuses me.

and now you judge porky by his name? tsk tsk. maybe he likes porky pig.

thats-thats-thats-thats all, depack

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
i love how you think im some long haired teenage hippy or something. your ignorance amuses me.

and now you judge porky by his name? tsk tsk. maybe he likes porky pig.

thats-thats-thats-thats all, depack

"long haired hippy" is the complete opposite of how I described you. Can you even read. I'd respect you more if I thought you were a long haired hippy.

BTW....I made no disparaging remarks about porky.....but keep trying. You need all the help you can get.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
ttrom....porky (I'm guessing by his name) is a big boy. He doesn't need some lazy ***, baggy shorts wearing, genx'r defending him. The fact that he can spell porky shows he already knows more than you.

Actually I'm skinny.. It's a nickname because of my last name and it's stuck with me my whole life.

Understandable that'd you think that though.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Robin Yount said:
Archie just signed with the Skins.

Archuletta's good...I think Nick Collins will be a better player in a year or two...and we dont need a strong safety, we needed a free safety, and Manuel, well, time will tell

Toronto_Cheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JavonWalker084 said:
Robin Yount said:
Archie just signed with the Skins.

Archuletta's good...I think Nick Collins will be a better player in a year or two...and we dont need a strong safety, we needed a free safety, and Manuel, well, time will tell

With Manuel's limitations in coverage, wouldn't he be our SS next year? If he's as good a tackler as some have mentioned he might be a good 'in the box' type of safety. Collins could play free.

tano1998

Cheesehead
Reaction score
10M signing bonus??? this guy Snyder is amazing.....maybe I can be a gatorade guy for 100K a year....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts