Appreciation of Rodgers

BorderRivals.com

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are spoiled. Having transitioned from Favre to Rodgers, we have been so fortunate to have elite QB's leading our team for decades. And frankly, I must have taken it for granted. But, after watching Wallace, Tolzein, and Flynn for two months, I have a newfound appreciation for what Rodgers does. He is, without a doubt, the best QB in the game. He has an absolute mastery of this offense and seems to hit the open man 95% of the time. You just have to think back to the last play of the Steelers game to see what the difference means - Rodgers wouldn't have missed the wide open Jordy on that play. And his ability to make plays out of the pocket is something to behold. He has the wherewithal to flip his hips and get his feet set on the GW TD. But he can also rifle it on the run as he did on a 2Q bullet to Jordy.

And just how good is Rodgers - we score even when he fumbles!! Ha!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We gotta give credit to Matt Flynn as well.
If he hadn't come back and played for us and won the games we did when he played we wouldn't be in the playoffs.
That comeback against Dallas was a thing of beauty.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are spoiled. Having transitioned from Favre to Rodgers, we have been so fortunate to have elite QB's leading our team for decades. And frankly, I must have taken it for granted. But, after watching Wallace, Tolzein, and Flynn for two months, I have a newfound appreciation for what Rodgers does. He is, without a doubt, the best QB in the game. He has an absolute mastery of this offense and seems to hit the open man 95% of the time. You just have to think back to the last play of the Steelers game to see what the difference means - Rodgers wouldn't have missed the wide open Jordy on that play. And his ability to make plays out of the pocket is something to behold. He has the wherewithal to flip his hips and get his feet set on the GW TD. But he can also rifle it on the run as he did on a 2Q bullet to Jordy.

And just how good is Rodgers - we score even when he fumbles!! Ha!
No one knows for certain what would have happened if it had been Aaron playing the Steelers.
He has lost games as well.

Give credit to the coaches, Boykin-He-Score, and the dumb Bears defense for the fumble TD.
I'm not sure why Rodgers would get credit for that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts