1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone watching the NHL Playoffs?

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by robdog, Apr 21, 2009.

1. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +327
    I know a lot of people may not be huge hockey fans, but if you get a chance to watch playoff hockey, I would do it. The Penguin/Blackhawks game tonight is going to be a good one. Should be full of hits and fighting! I am going to miss the game since I will be at the Ducks/Sharks game here in Anaheim. Go Ducks!@

2. shiftysdad

shiftysdad Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Pens/Hawks? They're in two different divisions. It's Pens/Flyers and Flames/Hawks.

But anyway, yes I am watching the playoffs: I am cheering for the Bruins and the Flyers in the East, and the Flames and the Sharks in the East (sorry bud, I'm a Blake fan).

But honestly I think it's going to be the Bruins vs. Red Wings, and that'll result with the Bruins.

3. YoKramer

YoKramer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +29
    Go caps go

4. shiftysdad

shiftysdad Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Go Bruins.