Anyone Watching the Bradshaw Interview

Lone Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently Bradshaw disapproves mightily of Judas. I will be watching. Will you?

OP
OP
Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Terry Bradshaw. It will be on the fox pregame show. Bradshaw has stated his opinion of Favre has depreciated greatly, and that he feels incredibly bad for us Packer fans gvien what he did to us. Bradshaw is the real deal. He would never have played for the Oilers or the Browns or whoever the Steelers' rivals are or were. Ditto with ELway, Marion, Montana.

OP
OP
Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I know I will be watching it. Maybe what Bradshaw says will f**k with Un4given's head.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be curious to see what he says on FOX before the game. Caliendo will probably have tons of Favre jokes too when he does his little segment.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Terry Bradshaw. It will be on the fox pregame show. Bradshaw has stated his opinion of Favre has depreciated greatly, and that he feels incredibly bad for us Packer fans gvien what he did to us. Bradshaw is the real deal. He would never have played for the Oilers or the Browns or whoever the Steelers' rivals are or were. Ditto with ELway, Marion, Montana.

Last year when he was in Bretts corner all the Brett fans on official brett favre.com were all crazy over Terry...Now that Terry is blasting Brett those same fans hate him..

You think Brett flip flops, you never seen his slobbering fans

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Terry Bradshaw. . He would never have played for the Oilers or the Browns or whoever the Steelers' rivals are or were.

Bradshaw would have struggled had he gone anywhere else. He was in the right place at the right time.

Favre simply wins wherever he goes. A pattern that developed long ago.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Won't be watching.

No moral objections or anything, it's just that i'm normally asleep for most of the pregame show. Lol.

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last year when he was in Bretts corner all the Brett fans on official brett favre.com were all crazy over Terry...Now that Terry is blasting Brett those same fans hate him..

You think Brett flip flops, you never seen his slobbering fans

Oh I know it, I decided to go over there and see what it was like since I haven't been on that board in a while. Huge Mistake. Anyway there were so many ridiculous statements that I couldn't help but just reply to some of them, and now I am being attacked, it is quite funny actually.

OP
OP
Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You've gotta GET to the playoffs first and foremost; wouldn't you agree???

You kids on dope or something??? Good Lord wake up!!!:shock:

Pom-Pom,

It is all for naught if you **** it away every year because of a lack of discipline. Some of that is on Sherman, because Holmgren could rein him in.
In any case Rodgers will lead us to the playoffs, and he will eventually bring back the Lombardi trophy to wear it belongs. I submit to you we would have won the NFC game in 07 if Rodgers were under center

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pom-Pom,

It is all for naught if you **** it away every year because of a lack of discipline. Some of that is on Sherman, because Holmgren could rein him in.
In any case Rodgers will lead us to the playoffs, and he will eventually bring back the Lombardi trophy to wear it belongs. I submit to you we would have won the NFC game in 07 if Rodgers were under center

You have no idea what you are writing about. I mean, even the most casual of NFL fans surely must notice that winning games and getting into the playoffs in the NFL is impressive - just ask Aaron Rodgers.

Again, I'm all for you challenging my arguments, but thus far you're proving to have little command of the NFL football genre. You seem to thrive on "hope" and "the faith of a child" which is fine, I guess, but it makes your arguments appear pathetically weak. I expect more from a blowhard!:)

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Except in the post-season, at least for the past ten years or so.

He won in 2007...

But that ******* team that Thom P. Tedson assembled didn't show up...

Basically, they all SUCKED big time in that Giant's game..That is, all except Favre and Driver...

Of course, the sour grapes, head in the sand, "Packer fans" pin that one ALL on Brett...It's easier that way then admit the truth. That your team and your GM really sucks. The reason they got that far in the first place is because Favre could read defenses and got rid of the ball quickly, unlike the lame, Aaron Rodgers, who needs everything to be perfect to succeed.

No improvisational skills, whatsoever for that boy!

The Packers wouldn't have beaten the Patriots in the SB anyway...

Their defense, and team wasn't nearly good enough. Favre knew it and got the hell out of Dodge...or GB..whatever.

But by all means...believe in the Tee Tee experiment...where you're all going to be bitterly disappointed in the end, and will directly blame Favre with your silly, childish scapegoating as you return to the wasteland of the 70's once again..:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He won in 2007...

But that ******* team that Thom P. Tedson assembled didn't show up...

Basically, they all SUCKED big time in that Giant's game..That is, all except Favre and Driver...

Of course, the sour grapes, head in the sand, "Packer fans" pin that one ALL on Brett...It's easier that way then admit the truth. That your team and your GM really sucks. The reason they got that far in the first place is because Favre could read defenses and got rid of the ball quickly, unlike the lame, Aaron Rodgers, who needs everything to be perfect to succeed.

No improvisational skills, whatsoever for that boy!

The Packers wouldn't have beaten the Patriots in the SB anyway...

Their defense, and team wasn't nearly good enough. Favre knew it and got the hell out of Dodge...or GB..whatever.

But by all means...believe in the Tee Tee experiment...where you're all going to be bitterly disappointed in the end, and will directly blame Favre with your silly, childish scapegoating as you return to the wasteland of the 70's once again..:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Classic, ain't it??? Nobody ever mentions the 27 yards total rushing Grant and Company amassed in that game.

It's status quo for the homer Packers fans around these parts. You dare not challenge the Kool-Aid crowd.:happy0005:

OP
OP
Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GBP,

The interview will be on momentarily on the Fox pregame show. I am hanging around sipping strong coffee to watch it. Then it is off to the Irish Rover in Astoria. I am not sure whether it will be on foxsports video. I am sure someone will post it on youtube by the end of the day. However, Fox Sports may have it removed shortly after. My suggestion--get videoget, download it off youtube once it is uploaded. I did just that with Letterman's confession, which was only up for a few hours on youtube. Too bad the corporate bastards cannot pry it from my harddrive.

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GBP,

The interview will be on momentarily on the Fox pregame show. I am hanging around sipping strong coffee to watch it. Then it is off to the Irish Rover in Astoria. I am not sure whether it will be on foxsports video. I am sure someone will post it on youtube by the end of the day. However, Fox Sports may have it removed shortly after. My suggestion--get videoget, download it off youtube once it is uploaded. I did just that with Letterman's confession, which was only up for a few hours on youtube. Too bad the corporate bastards cannot pry it from my harddrive.

Thanks for that LoneWolf

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched some of the interview. TB seemed to admire Brent a lot. Where's the controversy?

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched some of the interview. TB seemed to admire Brent a lot. Where's the controversy?

Bradshaw doesn't have the stones to talk junk. After all, he NEEDS that job at Fox to remain somewhat relevant, and to stay in that nice house he's living in.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Laugh, Bradshaw doesn't know as much about QBs as everyone thinks he does, I only enjoy watching their pregrame because Bradshaw is funny, not for his 'insight into football'

Members online

Latest posts