Anyone want to get back to discussing Packer football?

OP
OP
NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's about trying to get people back to talking Packer football instead of freakin' pickles!

Now that I have your attention smarta$$, who do you think wins the #2 WR job this year?

I'm really pulling for this Jennings kid but it just doesn't seem like anyone is stepping up to be Driver's side-kick.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now THAT'S what I'm talking about. I hope Jennings wins it also. We already know what Fergy/Gardner/Boerighter can/cannot do. At least Jennings has a CHANCE to be a good one. I wouldn't hold my breath though. Tough to step in as a rookie in this offense.

OP
OP
NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, a person could go so far to say it's tough for receivers to come in and contribute right away in the NFL...it just seems like Jennings may have a little something extra.

Wouldn't it be awesome if he comes in and lights up the NFL during his rookie season a la Randy Moss? I know, I know...very unlikely but a guy can dream right?

OP
OP
NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You seem to be more concerned about writing a bunch of BS now with 'Pickles' on board Zero...and I used to really enjoy your posts.

Oh, well...I'm sure you're crushed about as much as I am. :razz:

Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
GET THE F OUT!

No more wrestling for you! :nono: :p

In all fairness, from what I have read I am a little worried that TT and MM aren't looking into signing a WR. That must mean they think SOMEONE can do the job. I still think it will be Ferggy/Boerigter who win the #2 spot. Gardner is a lazy waste of talent.

IMO, Jennings is AT LEAST a couple of years from really being able to contribute. I don't expect much out of him.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
You seem to be more concerned about writing a bunch of BS now with 'Pickles' on board Zero...and I used to really enjoy your posts.

Oh, well...I'm sure you're crushed about as much as I am. :razz:

You're the one infatuated with the user. I've been posting Packers material as much as I always have been. I can't help it that I like the SMACK AREA and get disappointed with people fueling the pickle fire, AHEM YOU!

OP
OP
NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Infantuated? Not hardly Z2C...I've pledged to ignore him and I have ever since. I may have posted one or two posts total toward or about him and that was before I said I'd ignore him...

My starting a thread to see if anyone wants to talk 'Packer Football' was to prove a point.

You've started writing silly sh*t whenever the user has cropped up in a thread whether it pertains or not...in some ways, you are being just like him.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
Infantuated? Not hardly Z2C...I've pledged to ignore him and I have ever since. I may have posted one or two posts total toward or about him and that was before I said I'd ignore him...

My starting a thread to see if anyone wants to talk 'Packer Football' was to prove a point.

You've started writing silly sh*t whenever the user has cropped up in a thread whether it pertains or not...in some ways, you are being just like him.

Silly sh...it? If you had any sense of brains you'd understand what I was doing in those threads. Slapnuts Jr. THINK before you talk/type. <read that in my book too>

This is a PACKERS forum, stating we should talk about Packers is NOT required. It's almost as moronic as asking for people to respond on a discussion board. ANYONE ANYONE ANYONE?

OP
OP
NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Gardner has the most potential right now as well. He's a former first round pick that has put together 4 good seasons in his career at this level already.

Even so, I like the potential of Driver, Jennings, Gardner, and Boerichter...the problem is that it's only 'potential' at this point and nothing concrete.

If anyone can make them better than what they are, it's Favre though!!!

OP
OP
NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
NDPackerFan said:

Silly ****? If you had any sense of brains you'd understand what I was doing in those threads. Slapnuts Jr. THINK before you talk/type. <read that in my book too>

I know exactly what you were doing in those threads and keep talking/typing big on a keyboard tough guy...like I said earlier, I'm just here wanting to talk a little Packer football and not get into this kind of stuff with you or anyone else. If you can handle that, let's keep discussing Packer football. If not, why not try and post to or about someone else? I'd appreciate it. Thanks friend... :wink:

<edit> Oh, and by the way, if you still have a problem with me or vice versa, let's PM instead eh?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
I know exactly what you were doing in those threads and keep talking/typing big on a keyboard tough guy...like I said earlier, I'm just here wanting to talk a little Packer football and not get into this kind of stuff with you or anyone else. If you can handle that, let's keep discussing Packer football. If not, why not try and post to or about someone else? I'd appreciate it. Thanks friend... :wink:

<edit> Oh, and by the way, if you still have a problem with me or vice versa, let's PM instead eh?

I have a limited amount of PM's why would I waste any of them on someone who is as ignorant as yourself? TOUGH GUY.

<love ya pumpkin>

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know who will be our #2. I would almost guarantee it's not Jennings though. I like Jennings but some people are overly hyping this kid up. Just because he answers question on this Packer Forum does not make him a starter. I could bet most have never even seen this guy play.
This is not a knock on him at all, just being realistic. He will be a nice extra WR this year but I would be shocked if he started.

I think Gardner was the frontrunner but has hurt himself. I think he wins the job by default. Boerichter will most likely be the 3, which I think suits him fine. I think he will emerge this year. Jennings takes the 4 and Rodgers/Martin/Lucas etc battle it out for 5.

So what about Mr. Fergy? I would like to see him go. It's probably more wishful thinking though. I know this sounds weird but I think the #2 reciever battle is between Fergie and Gardner and whoever loses out does not slide down the depth chart, but is cut. I see GB as wantingto find a veteran 2 this year and kep the rest of the roster spots for younger emerging talent.

OP
OP
NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
NDPackerFan said:

I have a limited amount of PM's why would I waste any of them on someone who is as ignorant as yourself? TOUGH GUY.

<love ya pumpkin>

Yeah, you're probably right about not wanting to waste a PM...I don't think I would open it anyway. I try to avoid "ignorant tough guys" :p

I'll take your advice from earlier and ignore Pickles and even try to ignore you once in a while unless you bring some extensive Packer knowledge to the table...I'm done with the badgering if there's any mods looking to lock and/or move this.

Members online

Latest posts