Anyone think Belicheat learned his lesson about running up the score?

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There's no doubt the Jets came in with revenge in mind for the shameful way Belicheat left his starters in the entire game and clearly intentionally running the score as high as he could in Week 13. I'm glad that POS lost!

Think the ******* learned any lessons today?

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the spirit of this thread is stupid. There is no such thing as running up the score. Defense needs to make a stop, offense needs to score. It's as simple as that.

And please, the "Belicheat" nonsense is old and tired and 4 years ago. Can't you at least be more clever and current?

OP
OP
GreenBlood

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think the spirit of this thread is stupid. There is no such thing as running up the score. Defense needs to make a stop, offense needs to score. It's as simple as that.

That's a dumb response. When you're leading by 40 points late in the 4th quarter and you're still throwing deep and trying desperately to score more points while putting your starters at unnecessary risk, that MOST CERTAINLY is running up the score.

And please, the "Belicheat" nonsense is old and tired and 4 years ago. Can't you at least be more clever and current?

It's still 100% relevant, smartass. He's a proven cheater and it's something he'll never live down. Who cares about what you consider "clever?" I sure as hell don't.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, it's not a dumb response, genius. I don't see you calling out the Packers for running up the score against Minnesota or the Giants or the Cowboys from earlier in the season, or even yesterday, when we kicked a field goal after the game was well in hand.

And if regurgitating four year old material makes you feel smart, go for it, I guess.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I only really think its running up the score if the losing team would pull their players and the winning team didnt and kept throwing.

The Jets Pats game had nothing to do with running up any scores. Jets game planned against a rival better. Packer fans that are calling for a blow out of chicago should take notice.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwuUBX2hdro]YouTube - Jimmy goes nuts watching the Jets score @ the end of the half[/ame]

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL @ the ****** wearing a Favre jersey. He played there for one friggin year! Gimmee a break!

Members online

Latest posts