1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

anyone looking to trade old game tapes

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by fvre4mvp, Feb 5, 2005.

1. fvre4mvp

fvre4mvp Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I am primarily looking for favre era games I have assorted few from prior years but most are of this past season e-mail me for my list

MOST WANTED

Minnesota @ Green Bay 2003
    Green Bay @ Minnesota 2004
    Green Bay @ Tampa Bay 2004

2. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    On that note - I'm wondering if anyone out there has any tapes of Majik Man?

3. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    i think the only tape i have is mn at gb when bradford caught the game winner with under a min to go.

if anyone has them, i would love to get copies of the monday night game vs oakland (after irv's death) and the freeman catch game vs mn.

4. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Best bets would be to contact WLUK/FOX for the tapes. I'm sure they'd be willing to give them out. They can't sell them due to copy rights of the NFL. Unless I misunderstand that law.