anyone know about James Starks?

C

cvg_crazy

Im looking for an opinion on RB James Starks. I know your never suppose to judge a book by its cover but with him i can't help myself, I feel he doesn't belong on the team and wont bring us anything good. I may be wrong and by the first pre season game i may have a whole new opinion on him. im just curious if anyone else has this feeling. i mean no disrespect to Starks and i don't hate him im just curious here people.

Thanks for your responses.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he actually has loads of potential and could be a starter someday IF he can stay healthy. He missed all of his sr year at Buffalo with that monster shoulder injury, but he could have been a 3rd round pick if he stayed healthy. He will probably be on the PT this year and I would keep a watch out. He may be taking over at the #3 back next year and I would really wait and see what happens from there.

Simple for him: Stays healthy and plays with the talent he has - major contributor.

Continues on this trend, he will be out of the NFL in 3 years.

texaspackerbacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is this all about the injury or what? 1 small injury is way too soon to label him injury prone. The Packers really could use a 3rd RB instead of a 3rd FB. For that reason alone, he stands a good chance of "belonging" on the team. The I heard about him that I like is that at some time in his life, he was a QB--making him a possibility for some very limited Wildcat type plays. Give the kid a chance before writing him off.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have seen a couple NFL ads recently reminding fans that even in the last couple preseason games can make someones career. They use this play as an example

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlFioK7nzIA]YouTube - ‪Terrel Davis hit-Tokyo 98‬‎[/ame]

Reaction score
i like starks i think he would be a good RB. A very balanced player. Dont worry about his injury he played through it in his junior year and it kept bugging him so he got it done his senior year.

ttorc

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
NFL,MLB,NHL,NBA
Discount Sports jerseys
$39.99 Free Shipping
Maybe u can have a try
www dot bbeststore dot com

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts