Anyone here going to the Superbowl if GB does?

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is anyone going to the Superbowl if Green Bay does?

The kicker for me is that I live in Phoenix, so the game will be here. The tickets are starting at something like $2700 last I saw... good God.

I was debating it until I found out how much the tickets are. Now I know I'm going to be sad, but I don't have a spare $3000 to burn.

Anyway, if you're traveling this way and need some advice, ask away and I'll share what I know.

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a poster of the Packer Super Bowls. Tickets to I and II were $10 and $12, respectively. XXXI was $275.

Anyway, probably not going to take a semester off of school to go to the game.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
Tickets for the last super bowl were going for around $10,000 + around two or so weeks until the game. They will only get more expensive . . . at least on E-Bay. But people were actually buying them . . at least a few.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lets face it...........the SB is not priced for us "average" fans. Unless i either win the lottery (which i don't even play) or someone says "Hey AL, how'd you like to go to the SB with me?" I'll never see one in person.
Face value on a ticket might be $500, but it will cost you 3 grand or more from a broker. If i had that kind of money, i'd buy a HD big screen TV to watch Packer games on for years to come. Not just go to one game.
Either way, I know i'll never get to go, so i don't even pretend to think it could ever happen.
But hey, i can celebrate a Packer SB win seeing them on TV, just like i did in the past!

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lets face it...........the SB is not priced for us "average" fans. Unless i either win the lottery (which i don't even play) or someone says "Hey AL, how'd you like to go to the SB with me?" I'll never see one in person.
Face value on a ticket might be $500, but it will cost you 3 grand or more from a broker. If i had that kind of money, i'd buy a HD big screen TV to watch Packer games on for years to come. Not just go to one game.
Either way, I know i'll never get to go, so i don't even pretend to think it could ever happen.
But hey, i can celebrate a Packer SB win seeing them on TV, just like i did in the past!

Cheesy,

Question.

If the Packers make the Superbowl, and you were given (1) cheap seat nose bleed ticket would you go?

Just wondering.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

Cheesy,

Question.

If the Packers make the Superbowl, and you were given (1) cheap seat nose bleed ticket would you go?

Just wondering.
OF COURSE I WOULD!!! I sure didn't mean i would WANT to see them play in it..........i don't care if i would need binoculars to see the field!
I just don't ever see the reality of something like that happening.
It would be sweet, but i sincerely doubt it would ever happen.
But you know what? No matter where I get to watch them from, i love the Packers!

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's way to rich for my blood.

The only way I'm going is if I win one of those contest where you can win a trip to the Superbowl.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well we are only 6 hours from the stadium in Arizonia, we will go, but just to tailgate and maybe find a local bar with Packer fans and root them on from there. We surely couldnt afford tickets that highly priced. But at least I will get to go and experience other fun things. and I will be close...

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's no way I could afford to go to the Super Bowl. In fact, my uncle is the only person I've ever met who has actually gone to a Super Bowl.

If the Pack makes it, regardless if they win or not, I'm definitely heading to Green Bay to whatever celebration they have. I'm not missing that again, like I did after XXXI.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live less than 3 miles from the stadium. My youngest daughter swears that if the Packers are there, we'll somehow go. I love her loyalty and enthusiasm but no way do we shell out that kind of money for one FB game, even a Packer one, I'm afraid. My family will have a tailgate on our back patio, then watch the game with pride in our guys.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's no way I could afford to go to the Super Bowl. In fact, my uncle is the only person I've ever met who has actually gone to a Super Bowl.

If the Pack makes it, regardless if they win or not, I'm definitely heading to Green Bay to whatever celebration they have. I'm not missing that again, like I did after XXXI.
Oh yeah! I was there (freezing my gotchkees off!) But it was fun! I dressed in my warmest clothes, and watched people in light coats who LOOKED nice, but FROZE! They were many hours late, because of the crowds on the road.

Members online

Latest posts